introduction.

(  𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 ! )

❛  she's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night

she's got glitter for skin,
my radiant beam in the night.
i don't need no light to see you
shine. it's your golden hour. ❜ 
———  golden hour, jvke
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

SYNOPSIS ! )

❛  she was made of sunlight

she was made of sunlight. 
——— anonymous
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Everything that Skade the Witch had ever done was for her child, her daughter, the star of her eye, and the light in her darkness. The young babe bore no name for her mysterious unknown father, as she was not sired by Sigurd "Bloodhair," who Skade had been puppeteering for the half year. Instead, she bore the name of her mother, as she was all Skade's and hers alone.

Born with the same fair hair,  striking silvery-blue eyes, and beauty, the young child was also bestowed with the gifts that Skade herself had been blessed with by the three spinners of fate.

Since the time that she had been born, the young Solvi Skadesdottir was the only motivation the seer-witch held in all of her decisions and heart. Beloved Solvi was her light, her love, her life, her little but quite thriving house of strength. Which is why she is in constant search for security, for power.

And who better than Uhtred Ragnarson of Bebbanburg, the most noble and strongest of warriors, the Daneslayer. At one time, she had thought Bloodhair was the warrior to give her daughter the power and guarding she deserved, but his betrayal of cowardice had proved to her the true man of her child's shielding.

Then, a vision of her seeress daughter, who connects so easily to nature like her, comes to her as an adult with her silvery-blue, all-seeing eyes and bright silvery hair, but she is entangled with a Saxon crown in one hand and a Dane's battle shield in the other. Her daughter, on this path with the protection of Uhtred, would gain much more than Skade the Seer had ever imagined.