~Chapter 6~

After lounging around the house or going out to train on your own every once in a while, a few weeks have flown by since you took that exam in the other dimension.

The people that originally registered you to take the exam said results would be mailed in around this time. Meaning you should probably go back to that dimension to check if they did yet or not.

Now getting somewhat excited you get out of bed and get dressed in some casual clothes, some blue ripped jeans and a plain black tee shirt, complete with a pair of high top f/c sneakers and a simple jacket. After brushing your hair and going to the restroom to brush your teeth, you're all good to go.

You head over to the kitchen to grab yourself a quick breakfast before heading out. Opening the freezer you grab some frozen waffles and put them in the toaster.

Waiting for them to be done you hear a loud yawn come from the entrance of the kitchen. Turning around you see your older brother holding your younger sisters hand who is standing next to him while his other hand is covering his open mouth from the loud yawn you now know to be his.

"Hey Trunks, what's up?" You greet him as he has yet to notice you as you pull out a container of orange juice from the fridge.

"Huh? Oh hey y/n didn't see you there hehe I was just gonna get somethin to eat and mom asked me to get bulla something too while I was here." He says as he sets bulla down in one of the many chairs at the dinning room table.

"Ah alright I got you. So you mentioned mom, where is she do you know?" You say with a partially full mouth taking a bite of your waffle you just pulled out the toaster.

"Ya she's in her lab like usually, why? You need somethin?"

"Ya I wanted to go back to the other dimension today to see if my test results came in yet." You say casually taking a sip of your juice.

"Oh I forgot about that! You know you never really told me what it's like there"

"Ya well maybe I can another time, or you know you can go in yourself now that you know it's safe to you chicken" now putting your dishes away and smirking over your shoulder at him, you see the way his expression goes from shock to annoyances.

"Hey I'm not a chicken! I just don't feel like going through a dimensional portal not even knowing if it works!"

"Ya ya I know I get it you missed out though, I'm getting twice my normal allowance now and I get to go to a cool ass hero school"

"Ya whatever go see if you got your results or not alright"

"Hehe alright see you later trunks, bye bulla!" You pass by your 3 year old sister and rub her head. She lets out a noise of amusement and smiles up at you as you leave the room and head for your mother's lab.

Now entering the room and having a quick conversation with her and telling her about your plans for the day, she starts up the portal for you to enter.

"I'll leave it on for you so you can come back whenever, also here take this, I threw it together last night and just finished it up earlier this morning." She hands you a small circular device that has a button on the top.

"Umm what is it?" You ask holding the device and examining it to try and figure it out

"It's a communicator, it's made to work the same as the communicator I have to call Whis. Just push the button on top and it'll ring the one that I have, if I call you it'll start to ring like any other phone and you just push the button to answer it."

"Oh alright, I'll make sure to keep it on me. Thanks mom!"

After putting it away in your pocket you give your mom a quick wave and walk back through the portal.

~Time skip~

"Here you are ma'am" the nice police officer handed you a singular envelope after you gave them your name.

Since you didn't have a living space here and no address to send the mail to, you told the school to send the results to the police station in the area. Luckily the police department was completely understanding after you gave them a story saying you were a foreigner who lives out of the country right now and just came to take the exam, saying you would only move here if you find out that you passed.

It wasn't the best excuse but hey they believed you so it doesn't really matter.

Exiting the building with your letter in hand, you reframe yourself from opening it until you get back home. You were actually starting to get nervous now, not that you should have any reason to be nervous but your anxiety is getting the best of you.

Maybe you should open it before going home. I mean hey if you find out you pass you'll have to go to the school to pick up a uniform anyways.

Deciding to say 'fuck it' you go over to a nearby cafe and take a seat at a booth in he back. There's not too many people here so no one should come up to bother you at least.

After a waitress comes to your table and asks you if you would like anything you order a basic hot chocolate and watch as she walks away.

You look down at the letter in front of you, taking a deep breath you grab it and tear it open.

Out of the envelope fell a circular disk with a small red button on the side of it. Only hoping it's not a bomb or something, you push the button and out from the top comes a large projection with a muscular man laughing.

"HAHAHA I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR RESULTS!" This thing was so loud it's a good thing hardly anyone was here otherwise you would be so embarrassed right now.

"Greetings young Briefs! I am All Might! The number one hero and your new teacher at UA High! Congratulations younger briefs on making it into the hero academia!"

Processing all the words, a bright smile falls  upon your face.

"Now here is the chart showing your specific results! You made it to first place with a large gap between yourself and second! How very impressive!" The image cuts to show a chart with different names, each one having two numbers next to it, the first is 'villain' points, the second 'rescue' points.

You see your name at the top of the chart in first place, scoring 126 'villain' points and 23 'rescue' points. Looking underneath your own name to see who came in second, you smirk to yourself remembering a little challenge you made with a certain firecracker.

Seeing the name 'Katsuki Bakugo' appears in second place with 77 'villain' points and 0 'rescue' points. It's evident from his results that he's good, if you hadn't come from a different dimension and interfered into this exam for shits and giggles, he would have gotten first easily.

But a deal is a deal, and now he'll have to pay up.