~Chapter 17~

You stare straight at the large creature in front of you. You stand guard as Mr Aizawa takes some steps away, but being sure to not go too far so he can step in if needed.

The main leader gives a flick of his wrist in your direction "Nomu, take care of this pest" at the new order the large creature, now known to be called Nomu rushes at you.

To everyone else, there would be no way to avoid his speed, but for you it was child's play, it seems as though this creature isn't going full out. You cross your arms in front of you to block the blow as you both slide a couple feet back from the force.

You look up and smirk "is that all you got?!" Before it can make another move, you grab the Nomu by the arm, spinning around multiple times and speeding up as you do so, you let go and launch the Nomu in the air.

Quickly, you launch yourself in the air and fly past it, waiting in a spot that it will come to eventually. Timing yourself, you wait to when it's right in front of you and do a drop kick to send it crashing to the ground.

The impact of the fall cracks the ground and makes a small crater. You fly down to the ground and watch as the Nomu gets back up.

You launch yourself at it first this time, sending a barrage of attacks to the Nomu as it falters, after a little while it swings it's arm and knocks you back, then it rushes towards you and sends you attacks like how you did to it just moments ago.

Now, the both of you are going toe to toe, dodging and sending out attacks left and right.

Seeing as your getting nowhere at this rate, you leap back doing a flip and while gathering ki in your palms. As soon as you land, you send out a flurry of ki blasts, all hitting your target. After a little while you back off since you can just finish him off that way apparently and you don't want to waist too much energy just in case.

"Nomu." The leader calls out to the creature. "Since she's so good fighting for herself. Why don't we see how good she is trying to save others" he points over to Bakugo and Kirishima, who at this point pinned down the warp gate and we're watching your fight with Nomu.

Your eyes widen as you see the Nomu move even faster towards them than the whole time you were fighting it.

There's no time to hold back now, in a cloud of dust you disappear to the normal eye and reappear in front of the two boys, hair glowing gold and eyes a bright turquoise, your aura radiating off of you brightly as dust a small debris blows around you.

As soon as you get there, so does the Nomu, you charge straight towards it and you both punch each other's fists, the force sends a gust of wind, pushing Kirishima, bakugo, and the warp gate back a good amount.

You send flurries of punches at each other, faster than the Nomu can block them. You kick him upwards sending him flying into the air. Now's your chance you leap backwards to get a good angle.

You reach out your hands to your sides as ki gathers in each hand. "FINAL FLASH!!!" you bring your hand together in front of you and aim a giant orange wave of ki towards the Nomu. It pushes it all the way over to the dome roof of the USJ and breaks through.

You let the Nomu go flying as you release the ki wave. You now face the handy man and the warp gate villain, he must have gotten back over there when Kirishima and Bakugo got blown back.

You look out from the corner of your eye towards the main entrance, you sensed all night come in and there he stood face filled with anger at first, but then turned into confusion upon looking at the scene in front of him. You see him leap down, you now realize this is in the hands of the pros.

Shortly after he gets to where you are you see the rest of the UA pro heroes appear at the door. One of them uses his sniper rifle and shoots the leader of the League of villains in the shoulder and both of his knees.

The warp gate blocks more bullets that come their way, and he teleports them out of there, leaving only the thugs from before still here to be arrested.

You power down going back to base form. You turn around and are greeted with the shocked faces of Kirishima, bakugo, Midoriya, and even todoroki.

"What?"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" bakugo yells at you, you only scratch the back of your head and laugh nervously.

"It's a... Part of my quirk? Heh"

"Young Briefs. I think we need to have a little chat" all might come up behind you with Mr Aizawa close behind.

"Yes sir I understand" the three of you walk towards the large stairs to exit. On your way out you hear that all of the thugs were arrested and that all of your classmates and teachers aren't hurt at all.

You all make it to the main UA campus after a long walk and you sit down in the teachers lounge, they sit on the green couch in the room and you take the seat in front of them.

"I'm guessing you already know what this is about." Mr Aizawa starts off

"I do"

"Your quirk is unlike anything we have ever seen in a person your age, not to mention all the abilities you have should exceed the normal amount of any individual quirk." You could only sit and nod as All Might goes into detail of the discussion that needs to be had. Mr Aizawa cuts in "not only that but you have myself, 13 and Midoriya a special bean that instantly healed us. I think you have some explaining to do."

"You're right, I think it's about time I told you both everything"

AN: sorry for the wait hope y'all enjoy!