~Chapter 9~

Classes are so boringgggg

At least the normal ones anyways.

So far it has just been basic classes. Right now you are in your last class until lunch, and then afterwards you start your hero training.

The bell rings signal that class is over, you stand up from your seat and make your way over to the cafeteria.

"Hey Briefs, you wanna eat lunch with us?" The red head known as Kirishima asks you as you reach the door. Following close behind him are Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and of course Bakugo. You made sure to learn everyone's name yesterday and this morning.

You had a weird feeling about Kirishima, he seemed so familiar like you've seen him before, but nonetheless you didn't really have any plans to sit with anyone else so you agreed.

"Sure that sounds nice" you give him a smile and a nod of your head, bakugo scoffs behind you all, before walking faster and rambling into your shoulder as he passes you.

"WALK BEHIND ME DAMN IT!"

"God someone's on their period today huh?" You whisper over to Kirishima who tries to conceal his laugh but ultimately lets out a snicker.

Bakugo overhears you mumble something but doesn't bother to look back at you. "You say something extra?!"

"Nope nothing that concerns you"

"Tch. It was probably something stupid knowing you."

He gets on your nerves too much. You want to do it back to him. Picking up your pace you walk in front of him, being sure to bump his shoulder just like he did to you.

"HEY YOU GOT A DEAD WISH?!"

"Maybe I do, you gonna do something about it porcupine?" You walk backwards looking at him sticking your tongue out and giving him a mischievous smile.

"Oh that's it!" Bakugo is now sprinting at you tiny sparks in his palms.

"Oh shi-" now you are running away. It's not like he can actually hurt you, but still it's all fun in games anyways.

Meanwhile the other four in the group are all gawking at the two of you, snickering to themselves at the site.

~Time skip~

Now back in the classroom after lunch, and after Bakugo chasing you ended up with Kirishima and Sero holding him back from trying to murder you.

Now everyone was sitting at their desks filled with excitement. Now that lunch was over and we were about to start our hero training, everyone was bursting with energy, and it seemed to double as our new teacher came into the room.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might, the number one hero was here. The only reason you knew who he was is because he was the one on the hologram that gave you your entrance exam results.

"Now then students it's time for BATTLE TRAINING!" He pulls out a card with the word battle on it, he then proceeds to pull out a small remote and point at the wall on the far end of the classroom.

"And you will be needing these! Costumes made from the designs you sent in before school started! Now get ready students and remember to go beyond PLUS ULTRA!"