~Chapter 14~

Everyone sits in their seats as the bell rings and Mr Aizawa walks in with his usual tires expression.

Bakugo is now calm and slumped in his seat and you are now filled with a determination unlike before.

"I looked over your battle trials from yesterday and you all did a relatively good job. Midoriya you broke your arm again didn't you, need to learn to control your power." He said to the boy in a monotone voice.

"Yes sir!"

"And Bakugo, don't sulk about your loss"

"Ya I know" he mumbles but loud enough for your teacher to hear. You're honestly surprised by his response, usually he would have scoffed and said something brash, but he was actually really calm.

Unconsciously you smile knowing that he's taking this well.

"Now to get to business. Today you will be picking a class rep." And just like that the class burst into a frenzy of shouting and standing up to be declared as the rep.

Personally, you didn't really care about it, so long as people listened to things that needed to be done it didn't really matter to you who it was.

After the shouting died down, Iida came up with the idea to vote. Everyone agreed after a minute, noting that people will vote for themselves, but nonetheless that is what the class decides.

Everyone takes out a small piece of paper and writes the names of who they wanted as the rep, you place them all on the podium at the front. Yaoyorozu volunteered to count them and tally up the points on the chalk board.

You decided to vote for Iida. As you said before you weren't really interested, and he seemed like a good leader. He did just calm down the class and had everyone agree to the idea he posed.

When the votes are finished being counted and put on the board, the top two people end up being Midoriya with 3 votes and Yaoyorozu with 2 votes.

"Alright Midoriya will be the class president and Yaoyorozu with be the vice president." Mr Aizawa announces, now woken up from his nap. And with that the lunch bell rings.

As you grab your things and head to the door you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning around to see who it was you find Uraraka smiling at you with Iida and Midoriya behind her.

"Hey you wanna come eat lunch with us? It would be nice to get to know you better!"

"Umm sure why not" you were originally gonna tag along with Kirishima before but it wouldn't hurt to make some new friends.

Walking to the cafeteria you all engage in small talk. Iida looks puzzled so Midoriya pipes up. "Hey Iida you look confused, is everything okay?"

"Oh yes Midoriya, everything is quite alright. I was just trying to think of who it was that voted for me, since I voted for you I shouldn't have had any but I ended up with one."

"Oh that was me I voted for you." You say nonchalant overhearing their conversation.

"I thought you would be a good candidate, you even got everyone to calm down in the screaming match and came up with a system to choose fairly. Plus you just seem like you would fit the part."

He stares at you for a second but then shakes out of his thoughts and puts on a tight lipped smile. "Thank you I appreciate your faith in me"

Now arriving at the cafeteria you all get your food and sit down. Once again making small talk and having fun.

~At the bakusquad table~

"Hey bakubro, is everything alright you look more pissed than usual?" Kirishima asks his friend, that Bakugo would never admit to being, seeing as the said blond is staring over at the table with you and the others with angered eyes and a clenches jaw.