Re: LS | 1 | End of Beginnings, Beginnings of a new End

༺♰༻

After the incident the two groups met up and followed Naganohara and Bakugo to the police

After the incident the two groups met up and followed Naganohara and Bakugo to the police. The two boys were quiet, eerily quiet but there was a tighter bond that formed between the two. After the two were interrogated they met their classmates outside who were waiting for them. They stood outside for more than half a day and then headed home.

The albino headed back to his usually quiet home and expected to find no one there. However it was actually the opposite. When the albino opened the door he was immediately engulfed in a tight hug by his mother and grandmother. They had both heard the news and were deathly worried about the boy and how he would've handled what had happened.

"Remember Ayato, we are always here for you to talk about it and just because Father's gone doesn't mean he actually is." Kaede whispered as she started at her son with teary eyes. Everyone in the room was devastated but no one had the strength to actually shed their tears. They didn't want to appear broken despite the tragic loss and great scare they were out through. "He is watching over us and his goofy nature will always be there. I hope this didn't kill your dream and that you'll still follow it"

"......" No words left the albino mouth despite all his want to scream. He just nodded before ultimately leaving and heading to his room. Once the albino was secluded in his room when all the previous events truly caught up with him. Almost killing someone, his overall kidnapping, watching Father die in front of him. All his emotions were bubbling and he left them out the only way he knew how, by crying into his pillow. His muffled wails didn't got unnoticed by his two guardians who worriedly stood outside his door.

To say the albino was upset would be an understatement. During the whole fiasco of things every single news station was covering the reveal of the number one hero and the end of an era. Not one single station covered the death and the overall destruction that stemmed from that and Ayato hated it. Father Fujimoto used to be Paladin and he was a high rank in the Vatican but the public didn't care. They decide to focus on the one man that couldn't save him, the one man who didn't show up fast enough and had the gall to make a flashy entrance and said he did a good job bearing being kidnapped.

.

.

.

"Thank you All Might. For a long time, you sacrificed your body to save thousands." Nezu praised the deflated man. "As a citizen, a hero, and the principal, I cannot thank you enough." He smiled before looking at the news article on his tablet. "However there are many who do not believe you should continue as a teacher at U.A., 'This was all because All Might started working at U.A' 'Won't the children be caught up again now that he cannot fight anymore?'" He read some of the people's remarks.  "Everyone's uneasy. That's why this time, we must make stronger the faith in the heroes you have passed the torch on to. However the threat is still here" he spoke "this is why we will be implementing a plan that I've had in mind for a while. I'm counting on you all to visit the families." He spoke regarding the other teachers in said room.