Re: LS | 3 | Ultimate Moves

༺♰༻

That's right none of the U

That's right none of the U.A students are at home. After being attacked twice by the league of villains, U.A Highschool thought to protect its students by switching to an all-dorm system. A five minute walk from U.A school grounds, on the third day after moving into the students dorm, Heights Alliance, their new lives begin as they devote their days to becoming heroes.

.

.

.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-a of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." Aizawa got straight to business.

"Yes, sir!"

"A hero license brings with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

"Just the provisional license is that hard?" Mineta worried.

"That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves." Aizawa dramatically stated as three more teachers entered the class. Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm stood with dramatic lighting.

"Ultimate moves?!"

"It's like a real school thing and yet! It's like a super normal hero thing!" The members of the Bakugo squad exclaimed in succession."

"Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm began.

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on tour opponent." Cementoss continued.

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species." Midnight smiled.

"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically." Aizawa continued once the guest teachers were done. "Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

.

.

.

"I came up with the idea for these facilities" Cementoss talked as he set up the gym for the class to practice in. "Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the dining part in training dining land stands for."

"I see"

"Please allow me to ask a question!" Iida immediately put his hand up. "Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

"I'll tell you everything in order." Aizawa blankly stared at the class "calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like during crimes , accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well, you are able to do that. Ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your abilities to communicate, draw people to you and lead are all important skills. Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."