Re: LS | 14 | The Reborn Morningstar

༺♰༻

After the dramatic entrance of the two albinos and the two familiars, the UA started to swarm with rumors

After the dramatic entrance of the two albinos and the two familiars, the UA started to swarm with rumors. Kids can't really keep their mouths shut, so the story of two hostages being brought to the UA by dragons started to circle around and eventually it spread to a certain pink alien in class A.

"Guys! Did you hear what happened this morning!" Mina rushed into the class after lunch. She gathered everyone's attention with how enthusiastic she was.

"What happened?" Sero asked as no one knew anything about the situation.

"Mina if you have important news please share it with the class!" Iida pressed on.

"What would you all do without me?" She playfully sighed before continuing. "This morning two dragons swooped in with hostages! They're currently in Recovery Girl's office but no one is really allowed in!" She exclaimed.

"Hostages?!" Most of the class were worried. "Where did they come from?"

"Do you think that's why Mr.Aizawa was so tense this morning??" Jiro asked.

"I mean a lot is happening in such a short amount of time.." Tokoyami looked at the door that was slowly opening.

"Alright everyone settle down." The tired teacher glared at his students. 

"Mr.Aizawa! Are the rumors going around true!" Iida raised his hand as all the students went to their seats. All the seats were full except for a certain albino's.

"Yeah! Are there really hostages here at the UA" Kirishima added, causing the teacher to question his sanity.

"No, there are no hostages here at the UA" He shut the rumor down.

"But then why can no one visit Recovery Girl's office?" Mineta questioned.

"There's an influx of students there at the moment, if it isn't necessary no one is allowed to go." He stared at his students with dead eyes.

"What about the dragons!" Midoriya finally grew the courage to ask

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in Recovery Girl's office Eri, Zeppelin, Fury, and an unconscious Ayato lie in the room. The two dragons were keeping a firm watch over the two. They only allowed Recovery Girl and Mr.Aizawa to ever come close to the body of the Young Prince.

"Who were those people?" Eri asked as she really had nothing else to do. She had been fine staying in silence before at the hospital, but with tension growing she really wanted to ask.

'Not good people. They want to take the young prince' Zeppelin explained before reverted his attention back to the door that was opening.

In the doorway revealed Recovery Girl and Mirio walking in as he finally returned from the hospital. He was still taking time off from UA, so he was wearing casual clothes. The two dragons were very cautious about the blonde, but they settled down once Eri ran up to him.