Re: LS | 4 | Licensing Exams pt 1

༺♰༻

After all the rigorous days of training, the day of the provisional licensing exam was upon the students of class A

After all the rigorous days of training, the day of the provisional licensing exam was upon the students of class A. They had just arrived at the venue, and all the students were looking on with worry and anxiety.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Jiro whined.

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." Mineta was sweating. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license..."

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" Aizawa spoke to the grape. He tried to be encouraging, but the teacher looked so dead inside from his lack of sleep that his words were more scary if anything.

"Right of course!"

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best" Aizawa spoke.

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari got pumped.

"Figuratively, right?" Ayato sweatdropped at the boy.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set..."

"Plus... ULTRA!" Kirishima and a random student shouted at the top of their lungs.

.

.

.

"You shouldn't just barge in on others huddles, Inasa." The intruding male was scolded.

"Oh no! I am extremely sorry!" He bowed with extreme enthusiasm and sincerity. It seemed like he could be Iida's distant, more quirky cousin with his movements. So strict and robotic...

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki was shocked.

"Hey! Don't break your skull before the exam" Ayato went up to check on the male.

"Wait, that uniform... it's from that famous school in western Japan" Jiro noticed.

"U.A in the East, Shiketsu in the west..."Bakugo added.

"So we have some elite rivals..."Ayato sighed before the tall male in front of him stood up straight again.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A High school!" Inas shouted. "I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A students! I'm looking forward to it!"

"Oh blood..."
"Let's go.." his classmates did bother giving him a second to embarrass himself.

"Inasa Yoarashi.."

"Mr. Aizawa, you know him?" Hagakure questioned.

"He's strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations." Aizawa informed the students. "However, for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."