Re: LS | 2 | The Dorm Situation

༺♰༻

On the grounds of U

On the grounds of U.A., about a five minute walk from the school, a student dorm was built in Three days: Heights Alliance. This was to be class 1a's new home.

School was back in session and while some people were excited to resume others were not as glad. However that didn't stop the jovial feeling that surrounded most of the students in class 1a.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring class 1-a back together again." Aizawa said while standing in front of his freshman class in front of their new residency.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero smiled.

"I had a hard time" Hagakure sighed.

"That's normal"

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Ojiro pointed out.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers." Tsu stated. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

"I was surprised, too" Aizawa continued. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. They probably only eased up thinking that they'll get a bigger scoop later" Aizawa more or less said this to himself. "Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first...from now on, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

"Oh yeah they did talk about that" Sato remembered.

"So much happened that I forgot about it"

"This is important. Listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Mineta, Midoriya, Iida, these six went to go save Bakugo and Naganohara that night." Aizawa started and took in the reactions of the class. "Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it." He sighed. "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: if it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except for Bakugo, Naganohara, Jiro, and Hagakure." He bluntly stated. "Of course the six that went, but also the eleven who knew but didn't stop them, betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust." He spoke with dead eyes. "That is all, come on inside. Show some energy" he stated before turning around and leaving the kids behind.

"No, wait. How are we supposed to right now?" The class looked gloomy.

"Hey, come here" Bakugo stole Denki away and led him behind the bushes that gated off the building. No words were exchanged but lots of electricity was seen before a short circuited Denki was seen walking towards the class. The previously gloomy faces turned comical.

"What did Bakugo do" Sero questioned before the ash blonde continued his act of kindness.

"Naganohara..." the blonde approached the dead faced albino who seemed to be spacing out continuously.