Re: LS | 9 | Work Study pt 1

༺♰༻

It was a new day for class 1A

It was a new day for class 1A. Yesterday was pretty uneventful as a news reporter just got an inside scoop on the class in their natural habitat.

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you help pro hero's conduct their work. We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday and almost all the teacher, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them." Aizawa broke the discouraging news to the students.

"What!?!" The class erupted in complaints.

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima questioned.

"Come on! You guys know we're more than ready!" Ayato sunk in his seat.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Denki sighed while playing with the fluff on Ojiro's tail.

"Serves you right!" Bakugo stood up and laughed.

"Excuse me, but if you weren't on house arrest you would understand how we feel! Oh wait you can't! You don't have a license!" Ayato muttered while glaring at the ash blonde.

"What was that?!"

"Oh nothing....you might be too far back to understand."

"I'm going to kill you, you demon cosplayer!"

"Do it already!"

"That's enough out of both of you..." Aizawa constrained the two boys and activated his quirk. "If you would let me finish... some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." Aizawa finished as the color drained from Bakugo's person.

"Does that apply to.."

"Yes that applies to True Cross in your case, Naganohara" Aizawa answered the boy's question before he could fully ask it.

"Damn it!" Bakugo exclaimed in frustration.

"Do you think True Cross would take me in also?" Mineta nudged his albino friend.

"I don't know, can you exorcize a demon? Can you even see a demon?" Ayato questioned.

"Uh yeah! I think everyone in class can see your demons, dude." Mineta explained while Ayato shook his head a sighed.

"No, like naturally spawning ones. The ones I spawn are pretty much always visible to the natural human eye."

"There are different classes?" Mineta questioned before Ayato sighed and tried to explain the overall basic rules behind exorcism. 

"Do you understand now?" Ayato questioned as he tried to look around the classroom for an example.

"Yeah, I get it. Like that demon lingering above Todoroki's  desk" Mineta calmly explained.