Re: LS | 17 | Hell on Earth: A Battle of Minds

༺♰༻

"The boy who sacrificed everything to protect the people he held dear, and all those people who don't know that" Mephisto laughed as he watched the spectacle from above

"The boy who sacrificed everything to protect the people he held dear, and all those people who don't know that" Mephisto laughed as he watched the spectacle from above. "Seems we'll get to witness a tragedy of the highest grade!" 

.

.

.

"Damn it! There's no end to them!" Shura groaned as she had to fight the locusts off as well of Arthur. She contemplated ditching the fight with the smug paladin but was broken out of that thought when his sword swung in front of her.  

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. 

"To the top where Ayato and the others are, where else?" she rolled her eyes while parrying his attack. 

"I won't let anyone pass here. Those are my orders" He held fast to the task he was given.

 "This ain't the time for that!" She complained. "Look! Does that look like okay to you?" She questioned while pointing to the top where chaos was ensuing. 

"It may be that the Vatican has made a mistake," Arthur spoke, his bangs shielding his eyes. "but I'm a knight of the Vatican. Even if the world was to fall apart, my soul is with the order of the True Cross!" He spoke proudly. "I, Arthur Auguste Angel, will fight you will all my strength!" 

"You're such a goddamn pain in the ass." Shura lowered her blade. 

"Are you running away!?" 

"Who'll run away, I wonder?" Her words were laced with anger. "Slay me if you want! I'm sick and tired of your stupidity!" She ran past him to make it to the top.

.

.

.

"It feels so nice having a body again..." Satan stretched while taking in the destruction that was slowly happening. 

"What are you doing Ayato...." Anais sighed while watching from a distance. "Letting your father take control like that..."

"He was most likely vulnerable." Amai reassured the silver haired girl. 

"Yukio!" Rin shouted gaining the brunette attention. It seemed like he was lost in his own thoughts before turning to the group of worried kids. 

"Rin...Guys." He was a mess of emotions, not only that but his body flickered with blue flames. 

"Wasn't Ayato and I the only two with Satan's powers!?!" Rin was confused. 

"SHUT UP!" Satan finally turned his attention to the crowd he had gathered while being in the boy's body. 

"You're really Satan?" Rin muttered as the albino gave a closed eye smile.

"Yeah! You just wouldn't realize it. Daddy was getting so lonely only being able to see one of his sons." He playfully hugged himself before laughing.