Re: LS | 7 | Intro: Work Studies

It was a brand new day for the students of Class 1A. There was really no break for them, but that's expected from up and coming heroes. No breaks....really pushing people to their limits but that's PLUS ULTRA for you.....

"Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" Iida instructed those of class A. He took his duties as class rep extremely seriously and sometimes too seriously.

"You're the one who's not in line" Sero pointed out as those around him began to laugh and Iida felt defeated.

"The dilemma of a class rep!" Iida shrunk down in contemplation.

"I heard, Class A" Monoma began once again with the class rivalry. "Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" Monoma laughed.

"Class B's Monoma" Sero sweatdropped.

"I'm not in the mood to put someone in their place again....It's too early" Ayato sighed as he pushed his hair back.

"He's crazy as usual!" Denki twitched.

"So were you the only one to fail again?" Kirishima asked with a smirk. "Like with the final?"

"HAHAHA!" the blonde turned around for dramatic effect.

"Which is it?" Kirishima yelled.

"We all passed!" Monoma smirked.

"Ayato, you gotta put them in their place." Denki whispered.

"We've pulled ahead of you, Class A"

"Sorry...Everyone..."Todoroki sighed as he looked down with irritation which peaked the albino's attention.

"Woah woah woah. No one failed?" Ayato stepped up to Monoma to clarify.

"We all came out victorious." He laughed with his head held high.

"That's truly a shame, but congrats." Ayato smiled before channeling his inner Bakugo. "However, that means you're not the underdog. So no one cares about you or your position because you're still not on the top. People always root for the underdog. You all passed, welcome to herohood but no one gives two shits. Remember you're class B for a reason...until I see any of you in class A. Respectfully know your place."

"He's so manly when he does that" Kirishima smiled as he watched the albino promptly take his leave.

"Haha! Did you see the look on Monoma's face!" Denki exclaimed as he followed the rest of the class out. Monoma was left shocked and his high head fell to a slouch but he was the only one affected by the albino's words. The others seemed not to care, but it was also because his words weren't really directed towards them but rather the one inciting an unneeded rivalry.

"Wait! According to Vlad teacher, we'll have classes together this semester!" Tsunotori explained. "Im looking forward to it!" She smiled.

"Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima got pumped.

"Anyways, you're an exchange  student, right?" Denki asked with a blush.

"I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" Tusnotori said with a warm smile as Monoma instructed her to say.

"HAHAHAHA!"

"Don't teach her weird phrases!" Kendo reprimanded Monoma.

"Hey we're trying to get through back here!"

"Sorry!" Iida apologized "Come now, everyone save your chitchat for later. You're causing trouble for other people."

"Don't show me how uncool you are." Shinso sighed.