Re: LS | 15 | Worlds Colliding

༺♰༻

The atmosphere in Class A had grown noticeably tense in the days following Ayato's return

The atmosphere in Class A had grown noticeably tense in the days following Ayato's return. His classmates couldn't help but notice his changed demeanor – colder, more distant, and often avoiding prolonged interactions. It became evident that something had deeply affected him during his work study, but none of them knew exactly what or how to approach him about it.

One evening, the class decided to convene at the dorms to discuss the situation. They gathered in the common area, exchanging worried glances and murmuring amongst themselves.

"So guys, how are we going to..." Kaminari began, uncertainty clear in his voice.

"Talk to Ayato?" Todoroki finished, his expression serious.

"Ayato! But yes!" Mina nodded, sinking into a chair. "He doesn't even want to be called Naganohara anymore. Even the teachers have caught on and started calling him Ayato."

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to talk to him if he just ignores us?" Minoru sighed, frustration evident in his tone. "We don't even know why he's like this."

There was a brief pause as everyone exchanged hesitant looks, unsure of how to proceed. Some students knew more about Ayato's situation than others, but it felt like stepping on thin ice to bring it up.

Kirishima scratched his head, considering the dilemma. "I think... maybe we should just give him some space for now. He's been through a lot, and pushing him might just make things worse."

"I agree," Uraraka chimed in softly. "Ayato's always been a bit reserved, but now... it feels like he's shutting everyone out. We have to respect that."

"Maybe he'll come around on his own," Iida added, adjusting his glasses thoughtfully. "In the meantime, we can show our support by being there for him when he's ready to talk."

"But he's not going to come around, Kero" Tsu sighed, she had feared Ayato was no longer himself but she didn't know how to bring it up to the class. It was information he trusted her with, she didn't want to lose it because the class was worried about him.

"What do you mean, Asui?" Midoriya questioned. "We just have to give him our support, he's going through a lot"

"Why do you guys keep saying that?" Aoyama questioned as he elegantly sat on the couch. "He went through the same thing you guys did on your work study, didn't he?" He spoke causing the work study students to freeze up.

"Not necessarily. It was like the Kamino Ward incident all over again" Uraraka looked down in her lap.

"Kamino Ward? Someone got kidnapped?" Kaminari questioned.

"Who was it? Why haven't the heroes talked about it!" Mineta hammered the questions.

The room fell silent as the gravity of Uraraka's words sank in. The class exchanged troubled looks, realizing that Ayato's ordeal might have been far more harrowing than they had imagined. It was clear now that their classmate needed their support more than ever, but they also understood the delicate balance of respecting his privacy while offering their help.