Re: LS | 8 | THE BIG THREE

༺♰༻

"Big three!" Mina exclaimed, barely being able to contain her excitement

"The crown among the splendid U.A Students" Iida whispered.

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us" Momo added.

"Ok we get IT! We all have things to say about the Big Three! Let them talk please!" Ayato groaned as he really wanted to listen to what his three upperclassmen had to say about work studies.

"Well then, can you please introduce yourselves briefly." Aizawa opened the floor to them to talk. "Let's start with Amajiki"  he sighed before an intense aura filled the classroom.

"What's with that look?" the class exclaimed as they were all taken aback.

"All this intensity from just one glance!"

.

.

Potatoes.. He tried thinking about the whole class as potatoes to calm his anxiety....

"It's no use." Amajiki started to shake. "Mirio, Hado... Even if I look out on them imagining they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't....say anything." He trembled. "My mind's blank....I want to go home!" He sighed before ultimately turning away from the class.

"Huh?!"

"Um...you are the top of U.A's hero course right?" Ojiro questioned as he looked at the poor upperclassman.

"Hey don't judge a book by its cover, Ojiro. A man can just be shy" Ayato sweatdropped.

"Oh listen Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! Its so strange" Hado smiled at the boy before taking the initiative.

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." She introduced. "And then I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait. Hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" Hado inquired while walking up to Shoji. "Trying to look cool?"

"This is because in the past.." Shoji began before her attention turned to a different male.

"Hey I remember you in the news! Saving the Vatican in your first year huh! How did you even get into that position in the first place Mr.Morningstar ?" Hado smiled, fluffing the albino's hair leaving absolutely no time for a response before she saw the famous Todoroki. "OH you must be Todoroki! How did you get burned right there?"

"Thats..."

"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them?" She continued to plague more students with personal questions until Aizawa stepped in to stop her.