Pancakes

Heading back to the penthouse in the middle of the night in silence seemed pleasant. A steady breeze through your hair and the quietness of the streets felt relaxing. You reached your destination and silently took the elevator up to the penthouse floor, the doors softly opening.

Tiptoeing inside,  you make your way back into Ainosuke's office and gently place the skateboard back on its rack within the wardrobe closing its doors as if it never happened.

You peeled over at your brother Jeremy who was still fast asleep on the couch, one foot hanging off of it. Making your way back into the bedroom, Ainosuke was also asleep peacefully on his side of the bed. Slipping into your pajamas, you crawl into bed slowly without disturbing his slumber and into your spot on the bed.

Ainosuke feels your closeness and warmth and rolls over without opening his eyes. A long exhale and embrace took place around you, as if he was a cat desiring a warm place to be. You nuzzled into his warm, navy speckled chest and closed your eyes feeling a nice long rest ahead of you.

The following morning you woke up being greeted by your man in his red robe and black briefs hidden underneath with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Good morning my little Eve~ did you sleep alright? You usually cling to me like a little koala bear all night long but I didn't feel your warmth the whole night" he said with a slight whimper and pout.

"Sorry...I was just in deep thought last night is all, nothing major."

"It's alright my dear, you have a lot on your plate to think about; come on let's have some breakfast, your brother is helping Tadashi with some pancakes which smell absolutely divine~" he said holding out his free hand to you lifting you slowly out of bed.

You walk with Ainosuke out to the living room towards the open kitchen where Michael was flipping pancakes while MTV music videos were playing on the television. As Michael was flipping, he was moving his feet and swaying his hips to the music as Tadashi was preparing some fresh bowls of fruit to accompany the breakfast.

Jeremy was in the middle of the living room dancing to the music video as Pete was typing away on his laptop by the table near the balcony door.

Michael danced around jerking the pan forward to flip the pancakes. You stepped forward drawn to the sweet aroma.

"This smells delicious Michael"

Your brother screeched breaking his concentration and flipped the pancake up and landing on Ainosuke's face.

Michael slowly lowered the pan with wide eyes as the pancake slid down his straight face and onto the rim of his tea cup that was still held in his hand. Everyone in the room froze at the sudden shock unsure of what to say or do.

In a quick second you broke the tension by laughing uncontrollably; once the silence had been pierced through, your brothers joined in on the enthusiasm. Tadashi's eyes were still wide as he quickly threw his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh but even his lips let a few chuckles through.

"....amusing..." the blue haired man said.

You look at Ainosuke who was not surprised by it all as you pluck the pancake from his tea cup. "I'll take this one, it's got your flavor now~" you took a bite and hovered it over his mouth for him to partake from the fluffy disc.

He took a bite and swallowed after a few chews. "Not bad"

"S-sorry, music and cooking work hand and hand with me so kinda lost my concentration in the zone when Sophia came that close" Michael stated.

"H-hey! Don't blame me!"

"Well it is on you lil sis" he said with a scoff.

You take a pancake from the stack and smack him across the face, a soft slap from the pancake was heard.

Ainosuke snickered softly as he had the tea cup pressed against his lips. Everyone else started laughing once more and even Michael gave a soft hidden smile.