Fragility

You stare at the man before you that had more energy than before. Baffled as to how much stamina he actually had, your own legs were already trembling at how much you excreted from your throbbing flower. Adam wasn't even close to being satisfied.

Adams predatory alpha appearance didn't cease, it was like his body was being taken over by an incubus. His erection continued to pulsate as he grabbed both of your thighs pulling you down to where his head stroked the insides of your lips.

You were a heated mess that was just a victim to an alphas demands but it wasn't something you wanted to reject. You wanted whatever this man had to offer.

He grabbed onto his shaft and pressed against your pussy feeling it begin to enter you. You whimpered feeling his massive member gaining access to your most sensitive spot.

"Mm didn't know taking you raw felt this good~" he said boldly.

Your face turned red wanting to cover it with your hands. However it was nothing to worry about; it didn't matter how much he came inside you because there were no consequences. Feeling his slick cock pumping inside you felt so good; every vein ran against your walls and the direct heat set you off.

He slammed his whole cock into you without warning and a satisfied gasp caused you to arch your back. It was like he automatically was in your womb he was so long.

Your pussy clenched onto his cock in an attempt to milk it dry which got Adam's blood pumping. He growled in satisfaction thrusting all the way into you, his skin making slapping contact with your pussy.

Your hands tightly grabbed onto the sheets, this man was way too good.

"Say you need this cock baby girl~ say it~"

You bit your tongue as he thrusted harder into you trying to get your mouth to open.

"Say it. Now." He demanded, his eyes glowing brightly.

"I...I...need your c-cock..."

"Louder~"

"I need this cock!" You begged as Adam suddenly flipped you over on your hands and knees somehow managing to still be inside you continuing to thrust.

"That's my baby girl~" he said grabbing onto your hips like handles thrusting deeper into you, your womb grabbing a hold tightly of his cock begging for it to fill it up.

He pulled all the way out and slammed continuously back inside you causing your thighs to tremble and your mouth to release gasps and moans.

"Ahh~....A-Adam~"

"Louder~" he demanded.

"Adam!..."

"Again!" He said raising his hand and slapping your cheek hard leaving a red handprint behind.

"ADAM~! More!" You begged with your eyes widening. You wanted to cover your mouth in shock of your plea but it felt so good you just wanted more.

"That's my girl~" your alpha said granting your wish and slapping your ass again leaving another handprint behind.

You let out a loud moan, drool oozing down your chin in true bliss.

"A-Adam you're so big~ harder!" You begged not giving a care in the world any longer about your self control.

He glanced at your red rear, hot with his skin to skin contact before giving long hard jerks inside you.

You clenched hard onto his cock not wanting to let go of it. You were no longer a virgin but Adam felt like he was fucking a tight one every single time.

"Fuck I can't wait to cum inside this pussy~ you're gonna take it all and not let any escape. You got that?" He stated firmly.

"Y-yes...master..." you mumbled.

"Mmm what was that~? I never told you to say such a thing~ do it again~" he said.

"M-master~..." you looked over your shoulder at him with your big emerald eyes and long wet eyelashes begging him to continue.

"Call me that more often and I'll fuck you like this every day~" he purred and grabbed onto your hair yanking your head back.

You felt this man wanting to burst inside you, his cock was pulsating with a heartbeat that was becoming more and more rapid.

He flipped you over once again with you on top of him. "Make me cum~" he said.

Your face was red now that he was getting to see you in full view but you were so compelled by his gaze that you just couldn't help yourself. You placed your palms on his abs and had begun to ride his cock slowly trying to get adjusted to the sudden new position.

He watched you proud with his little toy doing such lovely work. He placed his arms behind his head watching your hickey covered and bitten body do all the work.

You shifted back and forth with his entire cock inside of you. Adam glanced at your thrusting and grinned seeing his own erection poking through your abdomen. You were completely unaware of it and continued to thrust, saturating his carpet and balls with your juices.

Adam was captivated watching his own cock move through you, it was making him want to cum instantly.

"A-Adam..."

"Yes my dear~?"

"Please c-cum inside m-me..." you asked with a plea.

His face darkened; he knew he was going to do it anyways but seeing you beg brought him closer to his climax.

"Bounce for me then~" he said.

You blushed a dark cherry color before agreeing to his demands. Your body started to bounce up and down thrusting all the way down on his cock; Adam flicked his head back in enjoyment, his cock harshly poking through you.

The wet noises continued and your breasts bounced along.

"Fuuuuck...milk me my little Eve~" he said climbing the stairs of his climax.

You ground against his body, your walls clenching tighter onto his cock desperately trying to milk him. It was like your body needed his seed, as if his cock was knotted inside you preventing it from being removed.

Your pace got faster and the thrusts got more aggressive, his cock jamming into your g-spot harshly.

"Tell your master you want him to cum inside you~" he said.

"Cum inside me~! Please!"

"Mmm atta girl~ I got a big one for you~...fuuuuck~"

"Fill me up Adam~ please...." You begged slamming down one more time on his cock. The both of you moaned feeling the white liquid rush from you mixing into his.

A flood of cum completely filled your insides, your walls painted white. Adam's chest heaved up and down trying to catch his breath; he just emptied everything he had into you which has never happened before.

He rubbed his face with his hands as you panted heavily, both of your bodies covered in sweat and passionate liquids.

Slowly, you removed yourself from on top of him, your pussy dripping with his cum that tried to escape, a pool of love atop his carpet and running down his shaft.

Adam stared at the ceiling in ecstasy, you would be too if you weren't so exhausted. You crashed face first onto the bed, his cum oozing from your throbbing flower.

A few minutes had passed and Adam directed his attention to your exhausted body. He gave a devilish smirk satisfied with his little slave taking in his entire load and seeing it pour out onto the sheets from your soaking pussy.