Alpha

You stared at the beast before you, his chest heaving up and down as if he were an alpha engulfed within his rut, not wanting to hold back. His eyes like blazing fires and the tiny beads of sweat that begun to form along his forehead, his teeth gritting wanting to burst with energy. This was no longer Adam that stood in your presence.

He dove on top of you bracing himself up with his kneeled forearms that sat on either sides of your head, his face less than an inch away from you huffing. You felt his erection pressing into your lace harshly.

"You're going to give me what I want." He demanded.

You stared at the man still under his spell and allowed him to do whatever he desires. He glanced at your perked nipples that protruded from your lace bralette. You took it off without him or you saying a single word; it was as if he got into your head where his thoughts told you what to do.

He leaned down extending his tongue to your skin and swiveled his tongue between your breasts and around the tops before making his way towards your left nipple. He firmly grasped your other breast and begun massaging it like kneading dough. His hot breath hit your nipple before he took it into his mouth giving it a strong suck.

You cringed feeling the arousal and arched your back  causing Adam to get a better mouthful. His suction was hard as he rubbed your other breast giving it a deep tissue massage.

During all of this, you felt his cock digging into your laced flower. You couldn't help but release a few muffled moans due to how well Adam was performing. These sounds only turned on the beast even more.

He bit onto your nipple giving it a tug and stronger suction repeatedly causing you to flick your head back in shock of how good it felt. He sucked on you long enough for when he pulled back, your nipple was as dark as a plum. He grinned and blew soft cold  air onto it getting another moan to escape from your
lips.

He then switched breasts and began suckling on the right nipple and massaging the left one, but this wasn't all to his plan. As he gave the same procedure to your opposing breasts, he slid his hand down your slender body, his fingertips lightly brushing your soft skin. Adam ventured down towards your lace panties and ripped them off with one swift snap. All you could do was moan softly as you focused on his mastery of suckling.

His hand slid in between your heated thighs towards your flaming flower feeling yourself drip down seeping into the bedsheets. He smirked as he intensified his sucking turning your nipple the same color as the other.

You were so slippery and wet which you weren't even embarrassed about since you were so focused on the other stimulation.

Adam took his middle and ring finger together and plunged them into your beating pussy. You gasped at the sudden change in location of attention as his fingers were getting covered by your juices. His fingers dove into you pulling them in and out. The best part was that he was even curling his fingers which automatically set off your excitement knowing your spot was somewhere about.

The blue haired man continued to let his fingers do the fucking as he looked deep into your eyes. He lowered himself down and roughly started to kiss you. You responded with the same amount of roughness feeling yourself wanting to burst in arousal.

The room was filled with "oh's and mmm's" as your saliva mixed and your tongues pretzeled around each other's. It was like making love to a vampire as you felt his sharpened incisors pierce your bottom lip and licked the blood up almost instantly.

For a split second you wondered what that would even be like, for Adam to be a vampire. The sex drive alone is what set you off; human Adam's desire for sex was extreme enough but imagining that was like a story you could touch yourself for every single night.

Adam kept curling his fingers into your wet pussy, the noises got more and more sloppy down there and even making out with who seems to be the best kisser on the planet. Your back arched further feeling him rub your special spot within you repeatedly. He knew he found your weak point and continued to taunt it.

He parted from your lips and like a vampire you were so horny thinking about, he grazed his fangs against your neck and pressed them into your skin. You winced softly in pain but the pleasure definitely was outweighing. Adam suckled at the drops of blood he drew before doing another bite on your collarbone which sent you wild.

At that moment, he had hit your inner zone. You gasped which sent a sly smirk across his face in success. You released your juices onto his fingers and oozed out onto your thighs and the bed.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean satisfied with the sugary taste. "That's my girl~"

Your chest heaved up and down trying to catch your breath; your head was spinning alone from what had just conspired. Your nipples were like swollen black cherries, your body was covered in hickeys and bite marks where some were lined with a small bit of blood and attempted to be licked off, and your pussy was drowning in its own fluids.

Adam faced you again, his eyes still powerful flames. "I'm not done with you yet~"