Chapter 8

|| So this is 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ? ||

Hey ya'll im at school rn.. so I probably wont be posting that much ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ that means im gonna have  a schedule :(

Possible Schedule:
Monday: making a new chapter or just lazy asf

Tuesday: publishing the chapter

Wednesday: making a new chapter or just lazy asf

Thursday: publishing the chapter

Friday: making a new chapter or just lazy asf

Saturday & Sunday: making chapter & publishing or just lazy asf

Anyways enjoy!

Nighttime <Jan. 3 6:27>
Zuha is walking around town then suddenly someone seems to pull Zuha into a alleyway

*Le punch on Kazuha*

"You, you, your the one whos trying to steal Scara-san away from me, how abt you flirt with other girls instead?"
"Who do you think I am? I will never flirt with girls maybe you should be the to flirt with others instead?"
"Oh my im flattered but remember your the Idol here you can easily get a girlfriend"
"how about, no?"
"You really are getting on my nerves you b*tch! *Punch on Zuha's face again but*"
"*Blocks Kai's punch* I'll recommend you not to fight me and never go near Kunikushiki ever again"
"Ha ha, your funny but *uses his other hand to punch Zuha*"
"*Blocks once again* *now uses Canadian windblade- I MEAN martial arts (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)* Dont you even dare to lay a finger on Kunikushiki or else you'll pay for it [with your life b*st*rd]"

Zuha then leaves Kai laying on the floor half unconscious, after 20 minutes of walking back to his dorm he is greeted with a cute sleepy boyfriend

"Kat!? WHY IS YOUR HEAD BLEEDING!?"
"Love calm down, I just got into a fight [with an a$$h*le] im fine, you dont have to worry"
"Ugh"

Kuni then holds Zuha's wrists and lead him in the living room and took the First Aid Kit from the Kitchen closet and started patching up Zuha's bruised and bleeding forehead, while Kuni was busy patching Zuha up, he was just busy staring at Kuni (such a simpy yandere)

"[hes so beautiful when hes so concentrated plus he was so cute and sleepy when he opened the door earlier (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ (simp ͡⁠°~ ͡⁠° -Author)]"

"Can you stop smiling your literally hurt plus who did you even fight?"
"Kai Satori.."
"Let me guess Lumine told you?"
"He started it, not me"
"Yet you would still fight him"
"..."
"Thats what I thought, anyways there all good just dont rub nor scratch your bruise or else it will get worse 'kay?"
"Yeah, yeah I know"
"Anyways im sure that You and Heizou already ate outside so lets go to sleep?"
"Can you sleep with me again?"
"Its still my birthday, so I can do whatever I want and my answer is hmmm No"
"And im the Top here that means you're sleeping in my room"

Zuha then carries Kuni and goes towards his room

"NOOOOOO!!! PUT ME DOWN I WANNA SLEEP IN MY BED!!! ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ"

Boba Mixu singing off ♡︎☽︎?