Chapter 19

|| So this is 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ? ||

Heyyy long time no see :) the Event in my school is finally finished and my Exams are coming in 3 days! (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) soo forgive me If this is prob gonna be short but I will try my best to make it long and enjoy!

"Wait Heinz is that your Jacket?"
"Uhh-"

With Heizou and Kuki's face starting to blush and get hotter they finally realized that

"[So the Person I bumped into was Kuki Shinobu or the 'Maiden Cult girl' of the school? Oh gosh- only if the rest wasn't here maybe I could get her number, or...]"
"[OH GOSH OH GOSH!! WHERE IS SCARA WHEN YOU NEED HIM (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ), I FREAKING CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE HEIZOU'S JACKET ON! AHH I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT BUMPED INTO ME!! I WAS SO BUSY THINKING ABT MY CLOTHES AND IF IM GONNA MAKE IT HERE OR NOT AHHHH GOSH GOD DAMNIT! okay- Kuki, you can do this just act calm]"
"Well uhm Itto! Gorou's doing fine but uh can I speak with Kuki for a min?"
"[HE KNOWS MY NAME!?????!!!] (gurl chill down -Author)"
"yeah sure!"

Heizou then gets up from his seat and drags Kuki outside of the Cafe while the rest is just dumbfounded

"Well that escalated quickly, anyways I better get going or else Deyha-san might get mad at me, Bye!"

Everyone says there byes blah blah blah

With HeiKuki

"So uh-"
"..."
"Well you must be Kuki Shinobu correct?"
"ye-yes.."

After all of that, with Zuha

"*Ring!* Hello?"
"Hi! Im the secretary for the Dior & Gucci Party Collab, Kazuha Xi correct?"
"Yes?"
"Well you are invited to be a Special Guest at the party!"
"Oh wow! Its my pleasure"
"Well then the rest of the info will be sent to your email! We would love to see you come tot he party with your Gf!"
"[Eh?- SH*T] Uh- yeah! Sure ill try to ask 'her' [Kuni will definitely say No]"
"Thank you! Well then we'll see you both in the party then! *Hangs up*"
"[What do I do now?]"

Options on what hes gonna do
A. Doesn't tell Kuni
B. Lie to the media
C. Kuni is invited
D. They go the party

Boba Mixu singing off ♡︎☽︎