One

"Hi, I'm Alice" Alice Cullen is by my side as we stand by the yellow Porsche she stole so that she can get to her dumb ass brother who wanted to kill himself since Bella is a delusional bitch who doesn't know the meaning of love "your Cassandra right?" I nod my head, holding myself closer. Even though it's really hot outside in Italy, I'm wearing a black long sleeved body suit with grey sweatpants and white sneakers.

"Cassie"

"Cassie"

She stares at me "so Cassie" I raise my eyebrow to her "Bella tells me you go to a boarding school in Maine?" Ah yes, Cross Academy. Academy for the mentally insane or other shit, I was sent there because of my mentality aka I can see ghosts.

"Yes"

She looks at me expectantly "you don't talk much, do you?"

"I don't know you" is my reply as she smiles brightly, taking my hand she drags me to the clock tower before entering.

"Now guys" she takes off her scarf and sunglasses, I simply look before seeing a little girl with blonde curly hair and red eyes.

"Hi" she smiles

"Hello" she points to the two men, I see a blonde man with pale skin and red eyes stare at me then I look to a tall brunette with pale skin, huge muscles and red eyes. When I look at him it's like something clicks.

"Hey!" I snap out to look down at the little girl as she holds her hand out "can we play a game?"

"What game for you want to play?" I ask

"Who's she talking to?" Someone asks

"Her make believe ghosts" Bella groans "she's crazy, I don't know why you wanted to bring her Alice"

The room is silent as I play patty cake with the girl "Bella" Alice asks with a bit of venom in her voice "don't you think that given how your in a room right now filled with vampires that Cassie may be able to see into the afterlife?"

"Why is she so mean?" The girl asks pointing to Bella

"Because my sister is a self absorbed person who would rather eat dog shit than admit that the possibility of ghosts being real" I answer "or admit that aging is a human thing, her thoughts of turning old make her go crazy and want to die. Her biggest fear is aging"

"Shoo!" Anna—my residential ghost who died as a whore back in the nineteen twenties in red lingerie—is beside me shooing the girl away who pours "she has me, go you pint sized brat"

"That was rude Anna" I say to her then to the little girl "Anna is just a possessive whore, what's your name? I'm Cassie"

"Cora" the little girl waves her hand "be careful Cassie, many of died in this castle" my face falls "many vengeful people" she runs off now.

"Anna?" I ask

"Yeah?" She asks

"Can you tell me when a vengeful ghost is nearby or"

"I'm on it" she then goes to the big guy who stares at me curiously like everyone else it seems, I then see a blonde teenager with red eyes stare at me "ooh, look at him. Maybe we can get him to call me mommy and"

"Anna!" I sighs rubbing my brows, looking at the big guy "Um, what's your name?"

"That's Felix" Alice says "and that's Demetri and Jane"

"Anna quit trying to pee of Felix" I say walking down the hall as someone chokes on a laugh.

"But how else can I mark my territory?" She asks "and what about that Demetri"

"Your dead, so you can't pee on either of those guys" waving to Demetri and Felix. One who is amused and the other raises his eyebrow, I then remember looking at her "do not" pointing at her "think about possessing my body so you can get my body to pee on them to mark your territory" she pouts as we all stop since everyone looks at me "yes, ghosts can possess humans and I just happened to have befriended a whore from the nineteen twenties!" I walk ahead

"But I need one last good fucking" she complains "why won't you let me?"

"Because I'm not having you in me" I answer

"Can you read her mind?" Bella asks Edward

"Yes, it's fuzzy like with your dad" he says just as we get to a large man-shaped hole "but she can see ghosts"

"So my mother sent her to a mental asylum for nothing?" Bella asks and I roll my eyes before Anna pushes her and she screams.

"What was that?" Jane asks as Edward and Bella go down after her

"Anna my residential ghost hates Bella" I tell them "she thinks Bella gives whores a bad name" Demetri snorts "how far down is it?"

"About four stories" the big guy comes over to pick me up "here" I hold on as he jumps, when we hit the ground he keeps me in his arms.

"Ooh, let me do him! Let me! Why won't you?" Anna complains from behind me making me upset.

"Because I'm a virgin!" I yell looking over just as my eyes connect with Demetri's.

He raises an eyebrow "was the ghost your talking to right here?" I nod my head turning bright red.

"She still is" I say as she tries to put her crotch in his face.

"Do I want to know what the ghost is doing?" Demetri asks me, I shake my head no.

"You don't" Edward laughs, I look at him as he smiles. The others look at him curiously.

"Ooh!" I see Anna and what she's doing "I'm giving Demetri the best blow job of his life!"