Seventeen

When graduation is done, I go over to Demetri pulling him aside since Felix is talking mg with my little half sister Lyla "Demetri" he looks at me "remember how yesterday I woke up after being stabbed the night before from the story or legend or whatever?" He nods his head "I saw the vampire who's mate is creating the newborn army"

"You did?" He asks "what does this have to do with"

"You need to find the hybrid" I tell him, he's confused before he looks at my belly.

"Your" he looks around before whispering "pregnant?"

"According to the vampire" nodding my head "and lately Cora and Elizabeth have been more protective over me saying that it's not just myself that they are protecting"

He is silent then says "Felix" he chuckles nervously, looking behind we see a possessive Felix put his arm around my waist pulling me to him "hey buddy"

Felix narrows his eyes on Demetri "Hey" he looks at me as I smile to him and his harsh demeanor lessens a bit.

"What are you two whispering?" He asks, I see Demetri mouth "tell him, I'll go find the person"

"Felix?" He looks at me "Can we talk someplace more private? Like the waterfall where we went to for our first date?" He nods his head as we go into the truck before driving off, turns out the waterfall that we went to is next to the field the Cullens use to play baseball and this waterfall is basically on the line to La Push.

When we get out I look at Felix "Mi amor?" He asks coming over "what's wrong?"

I stutter before laughing as some tears fall from my eyes, wiping them away I say "wow, this is harder than I first thought"

"Cassie?"

"Do you remember what Cora kept saying, that we would make a beautiful baby?" He nods his head "well it has to do with Demetri leaving...I'm pregnant" he stares at me "their yours"

He stares at me, just stares before saying "we had sex only a week ago"

I press my lips together trying not to laugh "ghosts are very accurate and Elizabeth she told me that weekend we conceived the babies"

"Babies?" He pulls away and starts to pace around, I watch calmly as he does this. If he were human I would be angry but this is unprecedented and of course Felix is acting this way. He's freaking out "like actual babies?" He asks, I nod my head "oh fuck" he starts to pace more and I go to the hood of the truck and sit on there "don't sit there!" Felix barks out at me and picks me up before running me to the passenger seat "you and the babies will be safer there" he motions with his hands for me to stay like I'm a dog.

He then paces again, I pull my phone out and record this cause Demetri might want to see how Felix acts learning he's going to be a dad. "Are you using your phone?" He runs over and looks at me worried.

"There's nothing wrong with me using my phone" I say

"What if the babies blow up?" I blink at him before I burst out laughing "this isn't funny" he takes the phone from me "the babies may explode" even Cora and Elizabeth who are nearby are laughing.

"I'm certain" putting my phone away after sending the video to Demetri who sends a laughing emoji to me. Placing my hands on either side of his face "I know this is scary, I'm terrified of what could happen but" placing my hand on my belly "even though we can't hear them yet, I can't wait to meet them"

Felix kisses me and I kiss him back, pulling away he growls "Demetri better bring back useful information or I'm kicking his ass if something happen to either you or our babies"

"So your happy?" I ask

He smiles "I'm ecstatic" pulling me out of the car, he holds me as he spins me around "your pregnant" setting me down, he places his hand on my belly and I intertwined his hand with mine.