Sixteen

~Cassie's POV~

"Why do I have to go with?" I complain to Edward and Bella, Felix is beside me as Edward drives us to the line.

"The only way the wolves agreed to help is if you spent some time on La Push as Bella is with them today" Edward says "Leah will be there, she promised to make sure Paul is kept far away from you"

"I don't like it" Felix growls

I then remember "Felix?" He looks at me "later today I want to tell you something I found out and I want you to keep a very open mind when I tell you this"

He nods his head as the car stops, we get out "Doesn't he own a shirt?" Edward complains as we see a shirtless Jacob and Paul "sorry, I didn't know"

I merely look at Felix and pull him down for a kiss, Felix smiles against my lips as he pushes me to the car. We moan as someone clears their throat "I would like for my car to be in one piece" we ignore Edward as I feel Felix hard cock against my belly.

Chuckling Felix pulls away and kisses me one more time before letting me go "I love you"

"I love you too" I say before I walk over towards Jacob, Bella and Paul "Paul, Jacob"

"Cassie" Paul glares over my shoulder before pulling me into a hug, I hear a growl and see Paul smirk.

"Stop that" I say pulling away, looking at Felix "I'll be back as soon as possible" smirking "and you know numbers 5 to 13 in the Cosmopolitan?" He nods his head "I very much want to try those with you" Edward groans going into his car waiting for Felix who's eyes darken with more lust, yeah he's taking Felix back to make sure Felix doesn't violate the treaty again.

"Can't wait" he gets into the car and they drive off, I look at the three people who look at me. Bella smirks as Jacob glared at me and Paul is angry.

"Let's go" I say

"What do you girls want to do today?" Jacob asks "Bike? Hike? Just hang? Just know we're going to a party tonight" right the tribal legends, Rosalie told me.

"Where's Leah?" I ask

"Cassie" Paul sighs sadly as we go into the car, Bella and Jacob in the back while Paul is driving and I'm in the passenger seat "I'm sorry for kissing you and taunting your mate"

"Hmm" looking out the window as we pass by trees, for the next few hours I don't talk to anyone as I wait for Leah. When we arrive to the bonfire, I see Seth "Seth!"

He looks my way and smiles running over, see before Renee locked me up in a mental institution I still visited dad over the summers. Leah and Seth were my closest friends then and they still are "Cassie!" He picks me up spinning me around "I can't believe it!"

"Hey kid" laughing "I see your apart of the pack"

"Yeah" nodding his head, looking around I see everyone look my way. Some of the wolves grinning like Cheshire Cats while the elders look my way. Billy intently for some reason, probably doesn't want me to be turned.

"Cassie!" Leah waves me over and I sit down next to her, Seth on my other side as she hands me some food and I gobble it down "wow" she laughs "have fun with your mate?"

"You remember the Cosmopolitan we read yesterday?" She nods her head "we're going to be doing numbers 5 to 13" she and I smile knowing what those are.

Billy clears his throat and starts off with the legends.

When Billy is done I snap out of it and feel pain, it's like I was there feeling the deaths of everyone. I don't say anything but Leah gives me worried eyes, Billy however looks my way and I scowl at him. He knew that if he told me a legend as brutal as that I would feel the deaths of the people from the vampires "Leah, I want to go home" she nods her head and we stand up.

"Where are you girls going?" Sam asks us

"Away from here" I snap, they look at me as I give Billy a death glare "you knew because of my gift I would feel the deaths of those people!"

"What is she talking about?" Sue asks

Billy gives me a firm look "I wished for you and Bella to understand our" I feel something and look down to see blood coming from my gut and I fall back.

"Cassie!" My name is yelled as I black out, when I do I look around in this black void.

"Hello Cassie" looking over I see James standing beside me "hmm, out of both Swans I pictured seeing Bella first"

"Are you going to hurt me?" I ask

He shakes his head no "I want to let you know two things, firstly I'm going to make the Cullen's life hell along with Victoria for if they kill her. We will haunt the Cullens till they each die. Secondly" he motions to my belly "your going to want to find that hybrid soon, your babies might kill you"

I gasp putting my hand on my belly

Waking up, I gasp seeing that I'm in the Cullen's house with an IV attached to my arm. Demetri and Felix are here "I'm going to kill that wolf" I pull Felix down and press my lips to his, I'm so happy right now I don't care if I was stabbed.