Eighteen

"Girls" I introduce Felix to Lauren, Angela and Jessica "I would like to introduce you to my fiancé Felix" after we spent out little moment in the field enjoying the fact that I'm pregnant, Felix stated that we're getting married.

He didn't ask cause in his words "I'm not asking a silly question, your my mate and I'm the only man that I'll ever allow to be in your life romantically. We're getting married since I can't see my life without you in it" we then went ring shopping and got me an engagement ring.

"Holy fuck!" Lauren exclaims as Jessica asks "Are you pregnant?"

"No" shaking my head lying "I'm just really excited"

"Give your hand over" Lauren pulls me hand with the ring on it to her and the girls as Angela tells us "congratulations"

"When's the wedding?" Jessica asks us

"Woah" I hold up my hand as they start to bombard me with questions "we just got engaged"

"Congratulations" the girls hug us before leaving when they see Bella, I take Felix's hand and we go towards the food. Felix hands me some punch and I drink a bit of it before seeing the wolves who look my way and I pull Felix away from them.

"Why are the wolves here?" I ask as we are on the balcony.

"Your sister invited one of them" he tells me as I sit down on a chair "then uninvited when she punched him" yes Jacob Black, same night Rosalie told us why she doesn't want us to be vampires but she understands my decision since I have my mate. She doesn't respect Bella or her decision.

We then see the Cullens, Bella and the wolves join us on the deck "we need to talk" Edward tells us "it's important, it regards Cassie's life"

"They" Cora is beside me "want to tell you how Victoria is attacking with her army in a week, Victoria had one of her goons get some clothes of Bella's but accidentally took yours" I hold onto Felix.

"What's going on?" Bella asks as I look down at Cora "who's she talking to?"

"Bella had one of your blouses, he took it and now the vampire is after you and Bella"

"The newborn army is attacking" I say "one of Victoria's goons took my blouse by mistake" Felix growls "now the army is after me"

"I warned you" Felix growls "I warned you!" They all flinch back including the wolves since apparently when Felix heard what happened at the tribal legends, he started shattering wolves bodies and let's just say Billy Black is in a coma now since it was his fault for not informing us fully about that night

"Don't worry" James is beside me "I'll explain later but I'll protect you"

"Really?" I ask "why?"

"Who's she talking to?" Carlisle asks as Edward's face pales even more.

"James" he said "she's talking to James"

"Let's just say" James says "no vampire dead or alive tolerates mates and them being in danger, mates are sacred since it's a blessing to be with your mate" nodding his head "go, I'll let you know if the Cullens say anything useful"

"Let's go" I say to Felix, he looks down at me "let's tell my dad we're getting married"

"What?" Everyone exclaims

"Your marrying him?" Paul demands very angry, yeah he's here along with Jacob, Embry and Quil.

"Yes" I am blunt "I love him, he's my life and we plan on starting a family together"

"He's dead!" Paul screams

"Just because he's dead" I calmly say "doesn't mean we can't make a family" getting angry "and I am tired of you wolves trying to convince me to not be with my mate!" Screaming at them "Felix is my mate! I love him!"

"You love me?" Felix asks

"I do" nodding my head

"I love you too" he says pulling me to him as we leave a screaming Paul. When we are outside of the Swan house, I look at Felix with tears in my eyes.

"When we tell my dad, he's going to be angry at first and might want to kill you but...I want to let you know that I want to be by your side forever" I tell him, he nods his head as we go to see dad who is on the couch drinking a beer and watching football. Lyla is next to him working on her homework, she's a few years younger than me and Bella.

"Dad?" He looks our way

"Have fun at the party?" He asks

"Dad" I say before showing my ring "Felix asked me to marry him and I said yes"

"Oh my god!" Lyla screeches jumping up and climbs over the couch and hugs us "I can't believe it! I've always wanted a brother!"

"Are you pregnant?" Dad demands

"No" shaking my head, might be better to lie to make dad feel better about Felix "dad, I'm a virgin"

"Ah!" He waves his hand making a disgusted face "never mind" he looks between us "congratulations"

"Why don't you seem surprised?" I ask

"Your fiancé" Lyla tells me "asked dad for his blessing a few days ago"

"You" I slap Felix's arm "had me worried that dad would kill you for nothing!"

"I'm sorry, mi amor" he cradles my face with one of his hands "I never meant to make you worry"

"Are you going to tell your mother?" Dad asks me

I think about it and shake my head "no, I don't want her at my wedding" dad sighs sadly knowing that if I do this, then it means that the bond between my mom and me is truly broken. But I don't care, it's a day I want to share with Felix and be happy and Renee has only cared for Bella.