Three

When Demetri and Bella come back into the throne room, I know it's Bella because she and Demetri are keeping a distance from one another. We all smell and see the urine on Demetri—also, I see Anna behind Demetri smiling brightly.

"I am so happy!" Anna screams twirling around in their air before looking at Demetri "he's all mine!"

"So this is Bella I assume?" Aro looks at me for confirmation, I've been sitting on the steps next to the twins for the last hour. The girls Cora and Allie said they would find me again later.

"Yes" Bella glare at me "don't glare at me, I'm not the one who got herself possessed"

"You told her to possess me!" Bella yells at me "she had me" she mouths "pee on him" she waves to Demetri who is aggravated.

"First off" I point out "Anna was going to have possessed someone whether any of us liked it out not, secondly she's going to do it again after this trial so she could fuck someone" looking at Demetri "sorry, I did tell her earlier to not pee on you but"

"I don't want to talk about it" is his answer, the room is silent at that as he glared at Bella who doesn't look at him.

"I peed all over him" Anna says "all over, I made sure that his cock"

"Oh, Anna" covering my mouth I feel bile come up.

"Did Anna tell you where she peed on me?" Demetri growls, I nod my head "oh yes, she was very thorough"

"I can imagine" is all I say

"First I peed in a large bowl before using a washcloth to"

"La La La" I cover my ears not listening "I don't need to know the specifics of how you covered Demetri in pee" opening my eyes after a moment I see Anna is gone "Anna?" Looking around.

"Is the ghost gone?" Aro asked

"She's probably looking for someone to fuck when she takes over Bella's body"

"Tell her she can't possess me body!" Bella yells at me

"Would you rather she possess a vampire and knowing her" I say "she'll end up revealing vampires?" The room is silent "didn't think so"

"As much fun as this is" Aro claps his hands "I would like to see if my gift works on you"

"What?" Bella asks as he extends his when

"Aro can see every thought a person had through one touch" Edward explains to her

"A soul" blah blah blah, I don't pay attention to them. I see Cora has two ropes in her hands.

"Double Dutch!" The girls scream, I nod my head standing up and everyone looks our way.

"Why do you have two ropes?" Marcus breathes out

"Double Dutch" I answer as we watch the ropes start to swing on their own, I soon go in and jump. When I hear screaming, I lose focus and trip on a rope before falling on my side.

Cold hands help me up, I see it's Felix as he helps me untangle myself from the rope. Looking over I see Edward on the floor, Bella and Alice are being held back. "She confound us all!" Aro laughs "now, the other one"

"No!" Allie and Cora yell so they use their powers and Jane who was smiling to me is lifted in the air before thrown to the side.

"Jane!" Her brother goes to her side "what happened?"

"The girls don't want her hurting me" I answer

"But" Aro says and the girls use their powers on him and throw him around.

"I think" Marcus says amused "these ghosts are clear, this Swan is not to be harmed"

"She needs to be turned then" Caius angrily says "if not killed then turned"

"She will be" Aro assured him "by her mate" looking at me "my dear" when Felix goes to bite me, I gasp when my ex boyfriend appears and pushes Felix away.

"Denny!" I yell, he stays between me and Felix "why was that for?"

Denny looks at me "if your turned here, the vengeful ghosts will know and try to inhabit your body while your in transition"

"What?" Aro asks taking my hand and I pull it back.

"I can't be turned here unless you want a vengeful spirit to come back" I answer "how many people have died in this place that wouldn't mind coming back to exact their revenge?" The kings share a look "I can't be turned here" just then there's a bang on the door.

Someone opens it but no one is there, but I don't like the feeling "Cassie" Alice points, I look over and my hair is in their air before it's yanked up and I'm thrown all around.

"Let her go!" Anna is back along with Denny and the girls, they get the ghost off of me and I fall rolling on the ground hard.

Groaning, I'm helped up by Demetri and Felix but Felix holds me to him. "I think" Marcus breathes "it would be best to turn Cassandra Swan outside of the castle"

"Yes" Aro agrees "but, what to do about the sister?"

"She knows too much" Caius growls

"No!" Anna yells before we see Bella fall unconscious, she opens her eyes and she gets up "No! You aren't killing my body!" Anna runs out.

"Did Anna" Edward asked me "possess Bella again?"

"She did" confirming "but knowing Anna, she'll most likely get herself killed" shrugging my shoulders "give it a day, Bella will be dead by then"

"Oh my god!" Anna yells "I can finally have a cock be put into my vagina!" I face palm as some snicker.