Twenty-One

I have Cassie on my lap as we are on top of the boulder, Demetri sits next to us as Edward tells us what is happening through the wolf telepathy. "She's here" he says "she's not alone"

We look over to see Victoria in a tree and that newborn Riley walking towards us "Hi Riley!" Cassie smiles waving her hand, Riley stops to look at her.

"Cassie Swan?" He asks "your no longer in the nut house?"

"Ha ha" she rolls her eyes "are you here to kill me?"

"No" shaking his head "it was an accident taking your blouse, it was mixed with your sisters" Cassie simply stares before gasping, we see that Victoria be turned to ash. "Victoria!"

"What happened?" Demetri whispers

"Cora" she whispers "she wanted Victoria dead"

"Can you see her ghost?" I ask

"Yeah" she whispers "she and James are reuniting" that Riley attacks Edward, the two fight for a bit before Seth intervenes. The two kill him and we make our way down the mountain after that.

We see a newborn who stares at us "why is that newborn alive?" I demand

"We offered her sanctuary for her surrender" Carlisle informs us

"That wasn't" Jane and Alec appear "yours to offer" they look at Cassie "congratulations on the twins"

The twins look at me and Alec asks "exploding babies? Really?"

"You are never going to let me live it down, will any of you?" I demand, they shake their heads no.

"Now" Jane looks at the newborn "what to do about you?" We hear snarls and look to see a newborn run out, it falls to the ground after breaking that Jacob Black's body. The other wolves attack it "wolves"

"I assume" Alec walks over to us "that you have an explanation?"

"We do" nodding our heads

"Can we keep her?" Cassie asks, we look at the newborn who looks at us terrified "I mean think about it, if she surrendered then"

"She needs someone to foster her" Jane tells her "and I doubt Felix will let you be anywhere near her given that your pregnant with his children"

"What?" Rosalie demands "that's impossible"

"Actually" Jane smirks "it turns out, a male vampire can indeed impregnate mortal women...thanks to Cassie" the Cullens look at my mate who holds me "all vampires especially the unmated males are being informed as we speak"

"This is remarkable" Carlisle says "it's unprecedented, it's"

"Can we get back to the newborn?" Cassie asks, looking at me "please, we can foster her" I give her an unsure look before she whispers "we can do number 12 again"

"I thought you hated that one?" I ask her

"But I'm willing to do that one" she says "if we foster her" she moves her hand down to my cock and squeezes it.

I pick my mate up looking at Jane "don't kill the newborn, I'll foster her"

Jane rolls her eyes before demanding "Demetri? Why did this mean?" She shows us a text Demetri sent.

Demetri: 🔔a 🦢🚫🤷‍♀️🤰🦢sister

"I said" he says "Bella Swan doesn't know Cassie is pregnant with Felix's baby" how does what he says translate to that?

"Next time" Jane puts her phone away "don't be lazy" looking at the Cullens "Alec and I are staying, now" looking at Bella "when will she be turned?"

"After the wedding" Alice informs us

"Wedding?" Alec asks "is this before or after that child is born?"

"After" Carlisle tells us, we see Demetri walk over to the scared newborn "um, August 13th is the wedding and during their honeymoon"

"We shall stay" Jane crossed her arms, looking at us "now show me that ring Demetri is bragging about" Cassie does and Jane asks "I assume" taking her hand "you chose this?"

"Yes" nodding her head

"Very beautiful" Alec nods his head

"Does dad know?" Bella demands

"He better" Cassie tells her "Felix did go to him for his blessing, didn't Edward" we look at said person who doesn't look at us "Edward didn't ask for his blessing, did he?"

"You didn't ask Charlie for his blessing?" Esme gasps

"Seems we know which son in law he likes more" Demetri jokes

~Cassie's POV~

"What do you think about a winter wedding?" I ask Felix, it's been a few weeks and according to Carlisle I'm going to have a normal nine month pregnancy. Today Felix and I are in the Swan household in the living room thinking of themes since Leah is coming over with Jane—turns out Jane is Leah's imprint but the two will have a friendship relationship since both are into men—their going to help with wedding stuff.

"A winter wedding?" He asks

I nod my head "Yeah...it's an idea"

"Hey kids" dad comes in "wedding planning?" We nod our heads "now is this before or after the baby" we share a look before looking at dad "I'm a cop, if you wanted to be more sneaky then you" pointed at Felix then to me "should have worked on climbing through her window"

"Are you mad?" I ask

"I'd be more angry if you two got engaged like Bella and Edward without him asking for my blessing" we stare at him "I'm a cop, you girls are horrible at keeping things from me"