Five

"Ya hoo!" We are on the private jet back to Forks, Washington when we watch Anna dancing to Gangnam Style. I have my phone out recording this since this is a once in a lifetime experience.

"Are you really recording this?" Demetri asks me

"My twin sister is many things but she would never and I mean never" laughing as I sit between Demetri and Felix, I'm tucked into Felix's side and I love it "do what Anna is doing even if her life depending on it" I laugh as Anna uses a pole in the middle of the room and twerks her way down.

"Stop that!" Edward growls coming up behind her

"Ooh! What are you going to do?" Anna shakes Bella's ass to him "spank me? Come on! I'm a bad girl that needs to be punished" I shake with laughter as I my face is in Felix's side.

"Tell Anna to get out of Bella!" Edward growls at me as Anna humps him, Edward is so uncomfortable right now and it's so funny even if it shouldn't be.

"Why?" I ask "this is really funny, better than a Drama Show"

"Ooh! I wonder if I can fly!" She goes to the exit and Alice stops her "I need to be free!" Anna yells as Alice and Edward try to keep Anna from the exit "Freedom!"

~Felix's POV~

I stare at my mate as she laughs so much that no sound comes from her and she's holding her side "so you need some air or water?" I ask as she takes deep breathes still smiling. Demetri took the recorder from my mate and filmed the possessed human who he hates right now—can't blame him. He was covered in piss.

"I'm fine" she breathed

"Oh my god!" Anna/Bella yells going to my mate "Cassie! I need to shit! I need to shit!"

"Then go shit" I growl at her

"Felix" my mate makes a face when she says as we smell something awful "Anna doesn't—she needs to be potty trained again"

"Come here Anna" Alice leads her away and we see the shit stain on her pants.

"Oh my god!" Anna yells "I'm shitting! I'm shitting! Alice look at the shit!" We make faces at that, who knew a ghost would say that? Then again she's been dead so she doesn't need to worry about eating or anything human or vampire related.

"Anna don't eat that!" Alice yells and we make a face, does she want to eat the shit? I'm my thousand years of being alive, I have never once imagined this.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Anna yells, why is she yelling?

"Seriously?" Demetri exclaims as a whisper to my mate "was his ghost blackmailing your or what?"

"Anna is my friend" my mate shrugs her shoulders "yes she is very fucking crazy but that makes Anna Anna, better than some humans I know" she grits that last part out, what's wrong? Did someone hurt her cause if they have I will—

"Felix!" We hear Anna run over to me her face covered in shit, she grabs my shoulders—hopefully this is water that is on her hands "Felix! You need to impregnate Cassie! You both would have such cute babies! But then again your spawn would destroy Cassie's body and"

"Anna" Cassie growls "not now"

"Think about it Cassie!" Anna throws her arms out "your ass will get bigger! Your tits will become enormous and your—Oh my god!"

"What?" Demetri asks

"I should have a baby!" She runs out then and Alice and Edward follows her.

"Cassandra" Edward Cullen looks at me mate "blink twice if that ghost is blackmailing you" my mate just gives him a really look. He looks over for a moment before looking to my mate and snaps his head to the side "what the hell is that?" We look over and see the possessed human wearing a blanket.

"I'm being free" I cover my mates eyes as the human drops her blanket and I look at Demetri who is covering his mouth still recording apparently "Freedom!"