Seven

I stay by Felix's side wearing my Garfield the car pajama's and bunny slippers. I stay by Felix's side see a bunch of golden eyed vampires look at me. Three blondes and three brunette's.

"Hello" the blonde guy comes forward, I hold onto Felix tighter moving to hide behind him not trusting him

"Hello" the blonde guy comes forward, I hold onto Felix tighter moving to hide behind him not trusting him. I mean one of his members literally kidnapped me-Alice she picked me up out of bed when I was sleeping and grabbed my things before taking me to the airport. Last I checked that is kidnapping. Then with Edward and how he tried to kill my mate because Bella is human. Finally I know my sister and how she acts towards people that don't fit her ideology, so if they let her into this coven I know that means their judge in character is either impaired or I can't trust them. Felix let's put a growl stopping the man in his tracks "my name is Carlisle Cullen, you must be Cassandra"

"Cassie" nodding my head, I look over to Demetri and see he's nearby. Good, looking back to Carlisle he stares at me, so I have something in my teeth?

"This is my mate Esme" Carlisle introduces everyone to me "my sons Emmett and Jasper" I look their way and nod my head to them as Jasper nods his head while Emmett smiles brightly waving his hand "my daughters and my sons mates Rosalie and you know Alice" I look at the two, the blonde one doesn't look particularly happy with me that I look away from her and see that Emmett tilt his head.

"Can you really see ghosts?" He asks "is there a ghost here right now? Can you interact with them? What do they say?" He fired many questions towards me.

"Emmett" Esme hisses before she comes over and I hide more, she stops in her tracks "hello my dear, I'm Esme. You don't need to afraid, none of us will harm you"

"Says you" I look over towards a blonde woman with red eyes "hi my dear I'm Elizabeth Cullen, Carlisle's older sister"

"Hello" waving my hand

"Just so you know" she comes closer and whispers "don't trust any Cullen, Carlisle the least of all" I hold onto Felix more as she says that.

"Was she talking to a ghost?" Emmett asks

"If she was" that Jasper says "it's making her more scared"

"Can I go back home?" I whisper to Felix who looks down at me worried.

"First" Carlisle says "the voting with your twin sister whenever she arrived"

"Fuck you!" We hear Anna yell "Fuck you!" We see Edward holding Anna over his shoulder and her kicking and screaming "I need some dick in my pussy before I leave! Let me have some cocks!"

Emmett booms out laughing as Anna is set down and looks around the place "Bella" Esme exclaims.

"She's being possessed" Edward informs them, they look my way and I nod my head "tell Anna to leave"

"Okay" Anna goes to leave but is stopped by Edward "I need cock! Why don't you let me have a bunch of dicks? Why!" She shakes his shoulders. She then thinks "what about pussies? I've never had a cunt cake before" someone snorts as she tries to leave "let me go! I need to give these nipples a purpose!"

"Are you sure" Emmett asks "we can't keep this ghost in the human? I mean I like her way more this way"

"Hello big guy" Anna smiles and Rosalie growls "Woah, she's really hot. Your hot, do either of you want to fuck? I can do threesomes" She then looks at me "hi Cassie! You won't believe the cock I had in me, I mean who knew old guys knew how to keep up with someone like myself!"

"We heard" Felix said "you weren't exactly quiet"

She's smiles and I ask "what about dad? What happened then?"

"He scared the man away with his rifle" she makes a face "I mean when was the last time he got some pussy action, you know what" putting a hand on her chest "until I leave this body I'm going to make sure Charlie Swan gets some pussy!" She goes to leave but Edward stops her "whaaaaat!"

"Voting" he reminds her

"Ugh!" She groans loudly "fine" we see Bella fall over as Anna is now out of her body. "Let that human skin suit know that I'm taking it back for a ride" she points to Bella "oh no!" Anna goes to the window "there's a dog there marking his territory!" She starts to bark getting in all fours.

"It wouldn't seem fair without a vote" wait Bella was talking?

"Bella" Edward groans "you don't know what"

"Shut up" she snaps before looking to us, Felix and Demetri have me in the back away from people "Alice?"

"I already see you as a sister" she smiles and hugs Bella.

"Hello again Bella and not the ghost" Jasper looks at me and I nod my head, he nods his head and looks over to her "it would be nice not wanting to kill you all the time-so yes"

"Thank you for saving me brother" Rosalie speaks up "but if I were given this option, I would have wished someone would vote against it for me. So no"

"I vote hell yeah!" Emmett goes over "we can pick a fight with the Volturi anytime" that is worrisome, so I hold onto Felix worried if something would ever happen to him.

"Emmett" someone warns

"Sorry"

"Just continue with the votes" Felix growls, holding me closer rubbing circles on my back.

"I already see you as family" Esme says "so yes"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Edward complains

"I already lost you once" Carlisle is before them "I won't lose you again"

"Cassie?" Bella asks, I look her way just as I see a dark haired person with blue eyes and her face all rotten scream at me before she attacks. I hold my face crying as a burning pain comes, pulling my hand back I see blood. People gasp as how I'm then flung at the wall falling onto a table hard. Then a pain comes into my back that I scream loudly.

"Leave her alone!" Elizabeth, Anna and Cora attack the ghost.

"Mi amor" Felix is by my side along with that Carlisle and Demetri. He growls lowly when I hear something but it's hard so I let the darkness consume me.