Two

I'm with the others in the elevator as Anna keeps muttering stuff about sex "No, I did not fuck I Clyde. Yes I did know a Clyde but he has furry legs and a tail and before your sick perverted brain even thinks of something, he was a cat! Not a person! And no, I did not fuck a cat!" Everyone looks at me when I say that.

"How horny" Edward asks me "is Anna?"

"You can see her?" I ask as she asks excitedly "you can see me?"

"Kind of" is his reply

"Then let me possess your body and have him fuck me!" Edward and I cough at that "I'll use a paddle and" Edward looks at her flabbergasted

"Edward?" Bella asks "what?"

"You don't want to know" Edward looks at me "does she always think of inappropriate stuff?"

"You have no idea" I blankly say, Anna gives me an evil eye "Anna if I let you possess my body there is a chance that you will go for a joy ride and when I wake up I'll end up pregnant and have some sort of STI"

We walk out of the elevator then "can I possess Bella's body?"

"Go nuts" I say, she squeals before going into Bella who falls unconscious.

"Bella!" Alice and Edward go to her, I simply stare at Bella wakes up and jumps up looking around before feeling herself.

"Uh?" Edward asked "Bella!"

"Bella's not here!" Anna throws her hands up in excitement "but I am!" She goes over to Demetri "hello, handsome"

"Everyone" I introduce them "meet Anna"

"You let her possess Bella?!" Edward demands "get out of Bella!"

"No" Anna moved her hands seductively over Bella's body "I'm finally in a corporal body and I'm going to take it out for a joy ride!"

"After you meet the kings" Jane says

"Ooh!" Anna goes to Demetri "what I wouldn't give to have you calling me mommy" he stumbles when she says that.

"Uh" he looks at me and I raise my hands

"Until Anna is out of Bella" I walk backwards "she's your problem" Anna jumps into Demetri's arms and kisses him. Edward pulls Anna off of him.

"Um" Demetri is by my side "what exactly did Anna want to do?"

"Many kinky things" I say "her biggest thing is having someone call her mommy" looking at Jane "so we go in there?" I ask, she nods her head and I'm uncertain for a few different reasons.

"What's wrong?" Felix is by my side

"Nothing" whispering as I head inside, the kings all look at us. Three men, two dark haired and a blonde. Only one of them is old and there the one on the left who raises his hand, the middle guy takes it and smiles and that's when Anna asks something that has me wish she wasn't possessing Bella right now.

"Hey! It's Angry bird!" She points to the blonde guy "are you a virgin?"

"Excuse you?" He demands

"Ooh! Angry bird in the house!" She yells before running around a pillar.

"Hi again" I smile seeing Cora but this time she's with another little girl but she has brown hair and red eyes. Both girls are wearing pink dresses "this is Allie"

"Hi Allie" waving my hand crouching down "I'm Cassie, your both wearing pretty dresses" Allie giggles

"Cora's right" Allie tried to touch me but can't "your really nice"

"Sister" a teenage boy with dark hair says "they send you to get one and come back with two and two crazy humans?"

"That human can see ghosts" Jane points to us "the other one is being possessed by one" we see Anna jump into Demetri's arms and kiss him again "the ghost that is possessing that human died as a whore who wants to fuck Demetri badly"

"Ghosts?" Rat like man asks

"Hey!" Anna points still in Demetri's arms even though Edward tries to pull her off "it's rat guy!" She looks at me "Cassie! Before I forget!" Pointing to Felix "Felix! You should totally break Cassie's cherry!" My face turns a bright red "I mean you probably know many ways to"

"Anna!" I go over and cover her mouth

"Ahem" I look over and jump seeing that guy who looks like a rat before me "I'm Aro, not rat guy. That's Caius and that's Marcus"

"Ooh" Anna pulls my hand away "I knew a Marcus, he was old like him" pointing at Marcus the king "but he had a tiny cock, I mean it was tiny and"

"Anna!" I exclaim just as that Aro takes my hand.

He stares at me before letting go "I can see tiny bits and pieces, but it's there" tilting his head "the ability to communicate with the dead, astonishing" looking at Anna who is groping Demetri now, Edward is trying to pull her off of him as Demetri pushes her off "but I'd like to meet your sister and not the ghost since this is about her knowing"

"No!" Anna tries to run but she is stopped "I'm not leaving! I finally get the chance to fuck someone! I need to fuck someone!" She runs at the door but Edward grabs her and she kicks and screams.

"Can you get Anna out of Bella?" Alice asks me

"I don't know" tilting my head "I'd be trading one crazy bitch for another"

"I'll leave" Anna says "on one condition"

"What's the condition?" Aro asks

"I pee on him" she points at Demetri who stares at her like she grew a second head.