Chapter 2

The next morning Ivy was awoken by the sound of her baby sister Lilli crying in the next room, she could also hear Maya frantically trying to calm her down.

She put on a pair of shorts and a top and walked into the room and held out her hands to see if she could calm her sister.
Almost immediately Lilli calmed down and gargled with happiness because she had seen a familiar face.

"Look at you baby whisperer."Said Maya incouragingly.

"Carina has gone to work and will be back at 3pm so I thought we could go on a walk just me and you one she gets back does that sound ok?"Asked Maya with a smile.

"That sounds fun!"Replied Ivy excitedly.

Ivy went up to her room and saw a news flash pop up on her phone it read
"3 dead and 2 injured in car crash!"

"No no no no no!"Thought Ivy as she felt the panic rising.

Once she managed to calm herself down and wipe the smudged mascara off her face she walked out of her room to see Carina standing at the kitchen island drinking a coffee and holding Lilli.

"Ciao bambina."Said Carina.

She hadn't realised she was in her room for so long it was now 3.30pm.

"Where's Maya?"Ivy asked.

"She's upstairs I think."Carina Replied with a smile.

Ivy walked up the stairs and knocked on Maya and Carina bedroom door before walking in.

Maya was standing here half naked with her hair up in a towel.

"Oh ummm sorry!"Exclaimed Ivy as Maya spun around covering herself up but she was not fast enough Ivy had seen it all.

"There's no need to be sorry it happens don't worry."Said Maya after she had put her top on.

"I'm sorry your eyes had to see that."Laughed Maya.

"Are you ready for our walk?"Asked the blonde.

"Yes."Replied Ivy as she walked down the stairs and put her shoes on.

"Bye babe."Shouted Maya to Carina.

"Ciao bella and bambina."Replied Carina as she kissed her wife goodbye.

They got in the car and set out to drive over to the beach so they could have a walk on the beach.

Around 15 minutes later they passed a car crash that was on the other side of the road and Ivy began to feel her breath getting shallower and her body start to shake with panic.

"Hey honey are you ok?"Questioned Maya

"I c-c-cant b-breath!"Stuttered Ivy.

Maya quickly pulled over the car and got in the back with Ivy who was shaking and grabbing at her chest.

"Ivy look at me you are safe here with me!"Assured Maya.

"Now could you please tell me what is wrong!"Exclaimed Maya.

"Car c-crash over there."Sobbed Ivy pointing in the directiong of the crash.

Suddenly Maya remembered.

their parents!