Chapter 8

"Bambina come down for breakfast please."Said Carina from downstairs as she placed plates of French toast on the table.

"Hi mama."Said a sleepy Ivy as she walked down the stairs to find her sister sitting in a high chair making a mess with her French toast and her mama attempting to stop her from making such a mess.

"Here eat this."Said Carina as she handed Ivy a plate of French toast.

"Thanks."Replied Ivy looking visibly uncomfortable as she accepted the plate and sat down.

Ivy nibbled at the toast before saying she had had enough and going back upstairs. She ran to her bathroom desperate to get the food out she leant over the toilet and threw up the contents of her stomach. Carina was too busy with Lilli to hear the retching coming from upstairs so Ivy was safe.

"Hey bella I think mom wants you to go to the station later."Said Carina as Ivy returned looking pale.

"Ok I will leave now."Replied Ivy.

"Hey bambina you look pale are you alright?"Asked Carina looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm gonna go and see mom now."Answered Ivy as she opened the front door giving her mama a hug on the way out.

Ivy walked to the station and was greeted by a very smiley Vic.

"Hey mini Bishop."Said Vic

"It's Bishop-Deluca."Said Ivy and Maya in unison as Maya cane to greet her daughter.

They all laughed.

"Hi honey."Said Maya as she hugged her daughter.

"Hi mom why did you want to see me?"Asked Ivy.

"Just wanted to see my daughter is that a crime."Laughed Maya.

"Of course not."Replied Ivy as she hugged her mom tighter.

After Maya's shift they got in the car ready to go home.

"Hey shall we pick up some perogis on the way for mama?"Asked Maya.

"Yes perogis!'Replied Ivy.

They arrived home with the perogis, they ate them and then snuggled up on the sofa. Ivy had her head on her mama's chest and her body layed put on her moms lap.

"I love you girls so much."Said Maya with a smile.

A/N

This is a bit of a filler chapter but oh well💗