Chapter 15

"Morning my love."Said Maya as her wife walked into the kitchen.

"Bongiornio Bella."Replied Carina as she kissed her wife on the cheek.

Both Maya and Carina had the next two days off work and Ivy was at school and Lilli was at daycare.

"What do you want to do today bella?"Asked Carina as she sipped her coffee.

"I was thinking maybe a walk in the park and then we can make dinner together."Replied Maya with a smile.

"But what about the girls we have to make dinner for them and put them to bed."Said Carina.

"I called Andy and she said she would take the girls for tonight so we can have a date night."Replied Maya.

"That sounds amazing bambina."Saix Carina as she began walking upstairs to get ready for the day.

30 minutes later...

Carina and Maya in the park walking around.

"This is so amazing bambina thank you."Said Carina as she kissed her wife.

"Your so amazing."Replied Maya with a smile.

Carina blushed and the carried on walking towards the restaurant.

At Andy's house:

Ivy was saying on the sofa when she got a text, it was from Jake.

J- heyy do you wanna hang out tonight?

I- yeah that would be nice

I- I could ask my tia Andy if you could come over to hers because I'm here right now

J- that sound great

Ivy turned to Andy and said

"Tia could Jake stay over here tonight?"

"Of course Ivy that sounds fun I will have to check with your moms first though."Replied Andy as she picked up her phone and texted Maya.

Maya responded straight away

M- yes thats ok but remind them to keep the door open

A- Ok have fun with Carina

"She said that it's fine."Said Andy.

"Ok great."Replied Ivy as she texted Jake.

I- my tia said its ok for you to spend the night so be here at about 7pm

J- ok see you then