Chapter 16

TW: SA

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door...

"Hi, come in," said Ivy as she opened the door.

"Hi," said Jake as he walked into the house and took his shoes off.

Ivy lead Jake into the guest room as Andy shouted

"Remember to keep the door open mija."

"Yes, Andy." Replied Ivy wearily.

Jake and Ivy entered the bedroom and sat down on her bed. Ivy leaned against the wall as Jake put his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I've missed you so much." Said Jake as he got comfortable on Ivy's bed.

They sat awkwardly on her bed before Andy popped her head round the door.

Jake abruptly recoiled his arm from around Ivy and sat up straight, leaving Ivy a little confused.

"We're just gonna head to the store. The little one has already soiled all of her spare diapers." Andy said.

"Everything ok here?" She inquired slightly concerned by Jakes actions.

"Yep, all good."Replied Ivy plastering a fake smile on her face.

Andy was suspicious but shrugged it off as she needed to get to the store.

As soon as Andy had left with Lilli ,Jake walked over Ivy's bedroom door and shut it. He stood there for a second or two before walking over to Ivy. Ivy backed away slightly concerned.

"What's wrong?" Jake smirked.

"Um...nothing. Are you ok?" Ivy continued to creep back.

"Yeah I'm fine."Jake said as he advanced on Ivy, grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her against the wall.

"Hey get off! What are you doing?!"Ivy exclaimed as she tried to break free from Jake's grasp.

"Oh come on you know you like it."Scoffed Jake as he pulled her off the wall and pushed her onto the bed, Ivy still shouting at him.

Jake reached down and grabbed Ivy's top pulling it off her, leaving her in only her bra, he started kissing her neck.

Ivy managed to push jake off of her and he got up, stood there for a few seconds and shouted

"Why do you have to be such a bitch?!"

Before walking out of her room, grabbing his shoes and leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

The chaos that had just passed amplified the silence following. Ivy sat on her bed, top in hand. She could hear her heart pounding away at her chest. Thump. Thump. Thump.

How could I've let this happen? She thought to herself. This is all my fault!

Her thoughts spiraled into a tornado, whirling around her head. Her breathing quickened and she began hyperventilating.

Just then, the door opened.

Oh god, he's back!

She rubbed shook her hands aggressively in a panic whilst she contemplated where to hide.

"Mija, you here?" Andy shouted from the hall.

Ivy froze, unable to process what happened nor what to do.

"Ivy? Are you ok?" Andy made her way up the stairs to the guest room with Lilli.

"Oh my god! Mija what happened?!" Said her aunt when she saw her wet cheeks.

Ivy didn't know Andy that well yet, so she tried to keep her tears in, but considering what had happened with Jake, she broke down immediately.

Andy came over, balancing Lilli in her arms, and tried to comfort her.

"Don't touch me!I want my moms!!" Ivy shouted, pulling a blanket over her.

AN

Long chapter to make up for how long it's been since I last posted sorryyyy 😅

Ideas are welcome 🙏