Chapter 5

A few hours later Jack and Andy turned up.

"Happy birthday mija!"Said Andy as she danced towards Ivy.

"Hey happy birthday kid."Said Jack as he followed Andy over to put their gifts on the table.

Then Teddy,Owen,Jo,Meredith,Amelia,Link,Ben and Miranda arrived as well as Travis and Vic.

Maya could see Ivy getting more and more anxious so while everyone was saying hello to Lilli she pulled her aside and said

"Hey if you want a break at any time you just tell me or mama and we will come with you upstairs for a bit ok?"Said Maya

"Ok."Replied Ivy.

They both went back over to where everyone was and put some music on.
Everyone started dancing and having a great time. However Ivy was struggling with the noise and then she heard sirens and it sent her over the edge.She was visibly panicked now and Carina noticed she took Ivy upstairs and held her hands while the girl caught her breath.

"It's ok bambina, just breath."Said Carina with a very calming tone.

"Mama please don't leave!"Exclaimed Ivy as she managed to regain control of her breathing.

"I'm not going anywhere bella."Replied Carina.

Ivy then fell asleep on Carinas chest and woke up 2 hours later alone in her bedroom.

"Hi bambina did you have a good nap?"Asked Carina as she tidied up.

"Where did everyone go?"Asked Ivy.

"The party finished so they all went home."Replied Carina.

"Oh ok and where's mom?"Said Ivy as she sat down on the sofa.

"She took Lilli out for a walk to the beach they will be back in a few hours."Said Carina.

"Mama please could we watch a movie together?"Asked Ivy.

"Of course bella that sounds amazing i will get some popcorn!"Carina replied as she walked to the kitchen.

They snuggled up on the sofa and put on the movie.Ivy layed her head on Carina's lower stomach and Carina stroked Ivy's hair.

Later on, Maya returned with Lilli who was asleep in her stroller.

"Hi honey."Whispered Maya as she took Lilli upstairs.

Maya they joined Ivy and Carina on the sofa.

"Happy 14th birthday to you bambina."Carina said as she looked at Ivy and Maya and remembered how lucky she was to have such a great family.