Chapter 18

The wives finally managed to calm their daughter down a bit. Andy was packing Ivy's things together, assuming her friends would take her home again.

"Your ok honey, we've got you," comforted Maya.

"What happened with Jake bambina?" asked Carina, concerned.

"We were just sitting together and then he started trying to touch me and I said I didn't like it but he just kept grabbing me-" spluttered Ivy.

"Deep breaths bella," soothed Carina.

"Then he screamed at me, called me a bitch and left," continued Ivy determined to open up to her moms.

"I knew he was trouble. I swear if he ever comes near you again..." exclaimed Maya who was pacing up and down the room.

"Maya come and sit down please this is not helping Ivy," said Carina sternly.

Maya immediately sat down on the bed next to her daughter. Ivy flinched as her mom touched her shoulder.

"Shall we go home honey?" asked Maya with a sympathetic smile.

Ivy nodded and smiled weakly.

After Maya went to talk to Andy about the situation, they said their goodbyes and went home.

To Ivy, home didn't feel like it did before. She felt betrayed and wanted to go to bed. Maya and Carina knew this and let her sleep. She definitely needed it.

They had an early night too.

***

The next day was slow moving. Ivy didn't go to school and Maya didn't go to work. Ivy just couldn't stand the thought of seeing Jake after what he did to her.

In the morning, Ivy joined Maya in her bed and they stayed in their pajamas the whole day, watching films and talking. Mainly watching though because Maya didn't want to dig too deep into things as to not hurt her daughter's feelings.

That evening, Carina came home exhausted from work with Lilli who had stayed late in daycare. Once she had put Lilli down for the night, she went to check on the other two. They were fast asleep on their bed, Ivy in Maya's lap, so Carina got herself ready and got into bed ,cuddling up close to maya and resting her hand on Ivy's back.

Morning came quickly. Maya got up early, untangling herself from Carina's arms. After a brief shower, she got ready for work when she got a phone call from the school...

A/N

I'm so busy with exams atm but I'm gonna try and update more 💕

Tiktok//.savrespampi