Chapter 10

The next morning...

"Morning bella."Said Carina as her and Maya walked into Ivy's room.

"We wanted to talk to you about therapy."Said Maya.

"I'll do it mom."Replied Ivy.

"Really?!"Exclaimed Carina as she sat down on her daughters bed and stroked her hair.

"Yes but only if you can be in the room."Continued Ivy.

"Will you lay with me."Ivy asked her parents.

"Of course honey."Replied Maya as she and Carina got under the covers and snuggled up to Ivy.

They were all awoken by a crying Lilli who was in the crib next to Ivy's bed.

"Oh my gosh babe it's 11am I have to be at the station right now!"Shouted Maya as she ran out the door kissing her wife and two daughters.

"What's wrong bambina?"Said Carina as she picked up Lilli out of her crib.

Carina went to feed Lilli and called for Ivy to follow her so she could be sure Ivy had eaten.

"Ok bella I want you to eat all of this granola ok?"Said Carina as she placed a small portion of granola in front of Ivy.

Later on Ivy was sat on the sofa scrolling through TikTok when Carina came over and knocked the phone out of her hand.

"Come on bella let's watch something together."Said Carina.

"What about the little mermaid?"Asked Ivy knowing it was her mama's favourite movie.

Carina smiled as she grabbed the remote and put it on while Ivy got comfortable laying her head on Carina's chest feeling the rise and fall of her breathing.

About an 30 minutes into the movie Ivy fell asleep and Carina stay sat on the sofa so she would not wake her up.

10 minutes later...

"No don't go! please don't go!"Shouted Ivy as she sat up and began breathing very fast.

"Hey bella it's OK."Said Carina as she rubbed her daughters back.

Ivy was not calming down so Carina go off the sofa and kneeled in front of Ivy.

"Bambina eyes only on me."Said Carina in a calming voice.

Ivy focused her eyes on Carina and followed her breathing pattern. A few minutes later she was calm.

"Bambina do you want to tell me what you were panicking about?"Ashed Carina as she sat on the sofa next to her daughter.

"You and mom left me and only wanted Lilli."Said Ivy feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Bambina we would never leave you, you have made mine and your momsnlife so much better just by existing and we are so grateful for you.We would never leave you!"Exclaimed Carina as she placed her hand on hee daughters leg and smiled.

A/N

Sorry for not posting an update in a while I've been super busy

Hope you enjoy the new chapter 💞