Chapter 12

"Morning sunshine its time for school."Said Maya as she pulled Ivy's curtains open letting in all the sunlight.

Ivy groaned before dragging herself to her closet and choosing an outfit for the day.

10 minutes later...

"Hi mama."Said Ivy as she walked down the stairs and put her shoes on ready to leave.

"Hey bella take this granola bar for breakfast because you don't have time to eat this morning.

"Ok mama."Replied Ivy with a smile as Maya honked at her from the car wanting her to hurry up.

Ivy grabbed her backpack and granola bar and ran out the door.

When Ivy arrived at school she sat down and was greeted by a new boy sitting in the seat next to hers.

"Hi my names Jake
."Said the boy as he held out his hand for Ivy to shake.

"Hi Jake I'm Ivy."Replied Ivy.

"I'm new would you mind taking me to my next lesson i have math with Mr Craggs?"Asked Jake.

"Ok thats my lesson too."Replied Ivy with a smile.

The bell rang and Ivy and Jake began walking towards math.

"So did you just move into the area?"Asked Ivy trying to make conversation.

"Yeah we had to move because of my dad's job."Replied Jake.

After school Ivy made her way to the station to see her mom.When she got there she went straight into her moms office.

"Hi mom."She said.

"Hi honey how was school?"Asked Maya.

"It was great!"Replied Ivy.

"Thats unusual."Said Maya suspiciously.

"Well there was a new guy and he's nice I guess."Said Ivy who was getting more embarrassed by the minute.

"Ivy DeLuca-Bishop you like him !"Exclaimed Maya exitedly.

"Ok yes I like him."Confessed Ivy as she began to blush.

"What's his name?"Said Maya who was now fully invested in her daughters crush.

"Jake..."She said with a smile.