Chapter 7

"Honey do you want to go on a walk with me?"Asked Maya as she popped her head round Ivy's door.

"Ok sure!"Said Ivy as she quickly locked her phone and put it on the table next to her bed.

"Hey you ok?"Asked Maya looking slightly concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it mom."Replied Ivy quickly.

"Ok im just going to have a shower and then we can go."Maya said.

"Yeah sure mom."Said Ivy as they walked downstairs.

"Hi bambina you ok?"Asked Carina.

"Yes I'm fine mama."Replied Ivy as she put on her shoes.

Maya had a shower and then they went for a walk.

"Hey honey I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you even if it is something bad."Maya said as they walked around the park.

"I know mom but really I am fine."Replied Ivy.

"Ivy I'm being serious, me and mama have both noticed that you have been acting weird since you came home and when I came into your room earlier you threw your phone on your bed as if you were hiding something so please just tell me whats wrong."Continued Maya.

"Fine."Said Ivy.

"When I walked into class this morning everyone was looking at me and laughing and then after school some of the lids somehow got my phone number and sent me messages!"She cried.

"What did the messages say?"Asked Maya as she tried to comfort her daughter.

"Things like ugly, fat and gross."Replied Ivy.

"Honey that's horrible let's go back so we can talk with mama."Said Maya while texting her wife about the situation.

"Bambina."Shouted Carina as she hugged Ivy.

"I'm sorry they are so mean!"She continued.

They all sat down for dinner, Carina made lasagne.

"This looks great mama thank you!"Exclaimed Ivy with a fake smile.

"Thank you dolce bambina."Replied Carina.

After dinner Ivy went upstairs and opened her phone to see more horrible messages about her appearance.

She went into the bathroom and gagged making herself throw up her dinner.She threw up three more times before she hauled herself over to the bath and leaned her head against the side.She sat there for another five minutes before she got up looked at her stomach in the mirror and thought

"they are all right i am fat!"

She put on her pyjamas and went downstairs to have movie night with her mama and mom.

"Ok bella are you ready for movie night?"Asked Carina

"Yes I'm so exited."Replied Ivy as she sat down and maya turned on the tv.

A/N

Hii please leave any suggestions in the comments💞💗