Chapter 4

Ivy was sat on the toilet for about ten minutes before Carina and Maya came upstairs knocking on the bathroom door.

"Bella are you ok?"Asked Carina.

"I'm not really sure...I'm bleeding."Replied Ivy frantically.

Carina suddenly knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Ok bella could you come out please and we can help you."Said Carina looking knowingly at Maya.

The door unlocked and Carina and Maya were met with a panicked Ivy sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Ok bambina do you know what a period is?"Asked Carina.

"Sort of."Replied Ivy.

Carina opened the bathroom cabinet and pulled out some pads and demonstrated how to put them on and then left the room so Ivy could try. About one minute later Ivy opened the door again and sidled out, she was met by the two women who were standing outside the door.

"Come here."Said Maya sympathetically and both her and Carina opened their arms and Ivy took a step forward and embraced Maya and Carina.

"Hey shall we go and finish Mamma Mia?"Asked Maya with a smile.

The next morning,Maya and Carina were awoken by a knock on the door it was a very exited Ivy.

"Wake up! wake up! wake up!"Exclaimed Ivy.

"It's my birthday!"She continued as both the women sat up.

"It is bambina! happy birthday!"Said Carina as she nudged her wife awake.

Maya slowly sat up and patted the bed inviting Ivy to sit with them.

"I'm going to go and get Lilli. Babe why don't you go get the gifts and we can give them to her in here."Said Maya

"Ok bella."Said Carina as she got up and walked towards the door.

Two minutes later Maya and Carina returned and they both sat down on the bed. Carina handed Ivy her first present and said
"This one is from me bambina."

Ivy ripped open the paper.

"It's so amazing thank you so much mama...wait sorry! Carina."She said as she looked up at the two women.

Carina looked at Maya and the both smiled and Maya said

"Hey honey we don't mind you calling us mom and mama but you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable."Said Maya as she held on to Carina's hand.

"I would love to call you that!"Replied Ivy as she hugged her new moms.

They went downstairs and Carina made French toast for breakfast while Maya fed Lilli.

"Bambina if its ok with you we thought some of moms friends and some of my  friends could come over for a small party to celebrate your birthday."Said Carina

"That sounds good."Replied Ivy with a smile.