Chapter 9

A week later...

"Hey bella come and eat lunch please."Said Carina popping her head round Ivy's door.

"I'm not hungry mama."Replied Ivy.

"Bella you have to eat come downstairs now."Continued Carina.

"Fineee."Whined Ivy as she dragged herself out of bed and put on a pair of leggings and went downstairs.

Carina placed a bowl of cereal in front of Ivy and said

"I'm sorry it's nothing special I just can't be bothered to cook this morning."

Ivy nodded, picked up the spoon and took a big mouthful of cereal.She needed to get it out of her,not even caring if Carina saw Ivy ran into the bathroom and threw up the food she had just eaten.

Carina ran after Ivy knowing exactly what was going on as she had read the mean messages but hadn't told Ivy or Maya.

"Bambina its ok!"Said Carina as she ran over to Ivy holding up her hair.

"You know?"Asked Ivy as she sat down on the bathroom floor leaning on the bath.

"The messages popped up on your phone yesterday and worked it out from there."Answered Carina.

"Did you tell mom?"Asked Ivy as she buried her head into Carina's chest.

"Yes she knows."Replied Carina.

"Bella we are going to so everything we can to get you back to eating. ok?" Carina continued as she got up and pulled her daughter with her.

"Can we go and try to eat something? Even if its just soup."Asked Carina hopefully.

"Ok I will try."Replied Ivy hesitantly.

They went downstairs and got out the soup and bread. Carina heated up the soup before pouring it in a bowl and placing a slice of bread on the plate next to it.

"Ok bambina we have lots of time so don't feel pressured."Said Carina with a sympathetically smile.

Ivy just sat there stating at the bowl.

"Hey I'm home."Shouted Maya.

Maya walked into the kitchen and was met by Carina who warned Maya of what was going on. Maya walked in to the kitchen and rubbed her daughters back before going to the fridge and getting a protein shake.

"Hey honey your gonna be ok."Said Maya encouragingly.

A/N

Hope you liked the update I'm not too sure where I'm going with this story but I guess we will see 💞💗