Chapter 17

"Ivy, Ivy. Hey, ok now I need you to breathe ok?" Said Andy before walking her through guided breathing.

"No. No! I want my moms," said Ivy. "Please."

"Ok, I'll call them," replied Andy as she grabbed her phone and called Carina.

Meanwhile at the restaurant:

Maya and Carina sat at the table, discussing Lilli's birthday.

"Ok, so... mermaids? Babies like mermaids, right?" Asked Maya.

Carina chuckled.

The waiter arrived with their desert: a shared tiramisu. Maya prepared her fork when Carina's phone rang.

"It's Andy." She said and picked up her phone.

Maya couldn't hear much, but from what she could tell, it sounded like date night would end early.

"Ok, we're coming now... yep, ok," Carina said before hanging up the phone.

"It's Ivy. Something happened with Jake," she explained,"I'm sorry, bambina, but we need to go now."

"Ok lets go!" Maya mumbled with a forkful of desert in her mouth.

She quickly put her coat on, picked up her bag and got the check.

The wife's ran to their car and sped to Andy's.

"Where's our bambina?!?"Exclaimed Carina as she burst through the door and running to see her daughter.

"She's in the guest room. I can't get her to calm down!"Replied Andy.

Maya and Carina ran upstairs to find their daughter curled up in a ball on the floor, shaking.

"Bambina what's wrong?!"Asked Carina as she ran towards her daughter.

"No! go away! Stop!"Shouted Ivy.

Carina backed away and looked at Maya with a concerned look on her face.

"Honey it's mom, everything's ok."Said maya as she approached her daughter slowly.

"Mom."Cried Ivy as she reached out and Maya engulfed her in a hug.

Ivy Sobbed into Maya's chest as Carina approached the pair and joined in the hug.

"Honey do you want to tell us what happened?"Asked Maya softly.

"It was Jake..."Replied Ivy getting worked up again.

"Bella breathe. You are safe now."Comforted Carina as her and maya helped their daughter onto the bed.

A/N

Tiktok // .savrespampi