Chapter 13

3 hours later...

Ivy was laying in her bed when a notification popped up on her phone.

Unknown number:

UN- Hii it's Jake from school.

I- Hiii.

UN- just wanted to say I think you are really pretty and I wanted to know if you would want to go to the movies sometime?

Ivy threw her phone down on the bed and squealed exitedly before replying.

I- I would love to.

UN- Does tomorrow work for you?

I- sounds great.

UN- Ok I will pick you up at 7 xx

Ivy was in shock she ran downstairs and shouted

"He asked me out !!!"

"What!? Honey that's amazing."Replied Maya matching her daughters energy.

"Who asked you out ?!"Asked Carina who was clueless about the whole Jake situation.

"This new guy in my class, he's so cute and he asked me out!"Replied Ivy jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh bambina that's amazing!"Shouted Carina as she pulled her daughter in hugging her very tight.

The next day at 5.30pm...

"Mama can you help me pick what to wear please?"Shouted Ivy from her bedroom.

Carina came upstairs and found her daughter stood in her room surrounded by clothes, she laughed as she entered the room and picked her eat through the clothes trying to find something suitable.

"Hey I am offended you didn't ask me for help."Said Maya jokingly as she walked into Ivy's room with Lilli on her hip.

"Bella can you blame her you literally live in t-shirts and sweats."Carina joked.

"You can help too mom."Replied Ivy

"What about this?"Asked Maya as she picked up a black pencil dress with a denim jacket.

"Mom that actually looks amazing I think I'm gonna wear that."Said Ivy.

"Ok we will leave you to it then."Said Carina as she took her wife's hand and lead her out of their daughters bedroom.