Chapter 46

<The Next Day, Yunyun's POV>
      "Eh? What do you mean I don't have enough for that necklace? I thought it was on sale still?" I was in complete sadness, I was wanting to buy Wiz this beautiful necklace which was on sale (which was four days ago) and now since I wanted to buy it I learn it was no longer on sale. "I'm sorry miss, I would like to help but the boss sets the sale dates. You wanted to get this for your boyfriend didn't you?" The shopekeeper said, causing me to slighty blush I forget not alot of people would know I'm dating a Lich.

    I blushed more and spoke out "Um actually mister it wasn't for a boy...its for my girlfriend actually." The shopkeeper chuckled and apologized, to which I accepted and left the stall still trying to think of a gift for Wiz. "Maybe I should ask Kazuma for some Eris....no you can do it yourself Yunyun you don't need to rely on friends to.."

"To help you finacially?" A voice spoked from behind me causing me yelp and fall on my butt I looked up to see it was Kazuma holding a bag of groceries. "You okay Yunyun? I didn't mean to scare you." I got up and brushed my skirt off from dirt and sighed "Its okay Kazuma I just wanted to buy Wiz a necklace as a gift for her but its not on sale anymore." I said the sadness tone was obvious in my voice, Kazuma reached into his pocket and held out some Eris "Here, you ca-"

      I shook my head and cut him off "I rather do this myself Kazuma, I do appreciate the gesture. But I want to be useful to Wiz, I want to do this myself." Kazuma chuckled a bit and put the Eris back into his pocket and walked pass me but spoke up "Take an odd job, we aren't busy with jobs so do like a small part time job. Be home before 6 me and Megumin are cooking for everyone tonight."

     After Kazuma left and leaving me alone I decided to see who was offering a small part time job, and the only job I got was selling potato croquettes (which was a staple snack for the The Rising Stars) I was told I be working with someone else, and when I saw who....I regretted it. "Come on! Please buy some croquettes!! I need the money!!! Waaah!"

     "Wait....isnt that Aqua?" I mentally thought in my mind as I walked towards the cart and told that blue hair dolt I be a part timer with her which she laughed at me. "You are obviously young lassy, this isn't a easy job. Only someone like me The Great Aqua could work this well!"

     "Yet no customers are coming here and you sound like if someone mouth sexed a giant frog during heat." I said with a irk in my voice as I remembered how this girl was annoying even Megumin once told me. This Aqua puffed her cheeks in upset and whined again at my comment, I felt a headache coming along.

     After half a day we finished our shift and I made my way back home tired...stressed out and even wanting to hurt someone. I opened the mansion doors and saw Wiz wearing her nightgown and holding a towel "Yunyun welcome home, can I give you a bath?" She asked with her cute voice and I smiled a bit "Yeah, this was a stressful day for me." I said as I slumped down my limbs were tired and sore. A few minutes later I felt cold water being rubbed against my back, I realized I was in the bath with Wiz.

     "You woke up, I was worried about you Yunyun. Your body was very tense and not even my special stress relief for you worked, did something happened?" Wiz asked with concern in her voice as she lathered up soap on her breasts and used them to wash my back as I smiled a bit feeling relaxed. I explained my day which was tiring and stressful with that Aqua girl and Wiz got stiff a bit when I mentioned her name "Whats wrong Wiz?" I asked but Wiz said nothing and continued to wash my back.

    "Yunyun, am I a good girlfriend?" Wiz asked. I was a bit confused at her question which was something concerning to me. "You are why do you ask?" I anwser as I felt her breasts move away from my back, she asked a question that hurt me "Do you....wish you fell in love with a human instead of a disgusting lich? I know that I'm something no one should ever love, I know I'm disg-"

I cut her off with a kiss, a intense loving kiss that proves my love to her. I pulled her into the large bath and embraced her tightly, our bodies touching skin to skin our breasts squishing together and our nipples rubbing against one another I kissed her more times and looked at her and gave my response "No. I'm lucky to be in love with you Wiz, I would never want anyone else other than you. You are my everything you are a great person and I love everything about you. I don't want to lose you." I said as we slowly went into the water and began to consumate our love and enjoy our time together.