Chapter 48

<Yunyun's POV, Next Day>
       "Gaaaaaaah!!!" I screamed as I grabbed my hair in distress and anger and started yelling. Wiz came in to our bedroom as she held a cup of hot chocolate, looking concern.

   "Whats wrong Yunyun sweetie?" Wiz asked, I looked at her and spoke "I'm bad at planning this wedding..." Yep you heard that right and I didn't flub my lines. I, Yunyun was in charge of planning Kazuma and Megumin's wedding and I now realized this was fucking hard to plan it was a pain no wonder no one came up to volunteer. Wiz set down the hot chocolate and rubbed my back kissing my ear, and have me a warm smile. "I know its hard, but this is for our friends. Who knows maybe one day they will help us when we get married." Wiz said.

     I instantly blushed red hearing the word "married" but shook my head "I need to focus Wiz, this is a serious moment for Kazuma and Megumin. What am I going to do, I feel like I'm gonna ruin everything." I said with sadness and dissappointment in my voice, I want this to be the best day of Kazuma and Megumin's life but I never knew planning a wedding solo was hard I was feeling so stressed out. Wiz gently rested my head on her chest and she began to hum softly to me, I took a sigh and smiled "You always know how to help put me at easy Wiz." I said as my eyes slowly began to flutter, close to falling asleep.

     I woke up the next day with Wiz now helping me as we began to discuss plans of how to set up the cake and decorations......which was even more harder with even two people, I was more dissappointed and frustrated. "How about we go take a walk Yunyun? Clear your head we been in the house for a while and need a time away from the home." Wiz said kissing my forehead and holding my hand, I nodded and went to get dressed in my room.

     After getting dressed and making my way back to Wiz we both left the mansion and began our walk, holding hands and talking about random stuff giving the quick compliment of one another. We decided to enjoy some ice cream, we went to a nearby vendor who was selling ice cream who turned out to be that Aqua girl.

    "A lich! I will purify you!" Aqua screamed as she jumped from behind the cart and tried to grab Wiz's wrist, I got in front of Wiz with a determined look on my face. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" I screamed as Aqua looked back at me with a horrified look, she cracked her fingers and spoke "That thing is not a girl, its an undead disgusting being that the gods and goddesses shun, she needs to be purified away from this world so we don't to fear the chaos they cause!"

    "Shut up! Wiz is a kind and caring woman, she shows nothing but care and compassion! She is just as human as everyone else!" I screamed clenching my fists in anger, Aqua just pouted and ran towards me. She swept my legs, making me fall on the ground, then I heard a all too familiar scream. "Don't! Stop! I'm going to die!!!" Wiz screamed.

     I got up and wraps my arms around Aqua's waist and lifted her up with my strength and landed with her head hitting the concrete.

    Another voice spoke up "A german suplex, thats a first I've seen it. Subaru kun said the most meaniest people deserve it." I got up and turned to the direction of the voice and I saw Rem, Ram, Emilia, and the drill hair loli. I ran towards Wiz and touched her visible skin and touched my own and whispered "Drain Touch." After 3 full minutes Wiz was back to normal but I suddenly passed out due to the spell (Wiz taught it to me after a game of cards) why did Emilia and the others come back to here? Perhaps I can ask them for help..

Author's Note: new chapter and back to running with the show, the next few chapters will be a bit comedic or dark comedic depending on the person who does the joke, and hope you are all doing well.