Chapter 47

Author's Note: Heads up, I may not accurately depict pregancy since I'm male and can never know how hard it is for a woman to give birth. So i'm doing my best, but I do hope you all enjoy this story and I decided to gift you all with a well earned lemon which might have a big twist for you all. But this type of lemon is going to be a one time deal

<Megumin's POV, 3 months later>
     "Kazumaaaaaaaa, I'm hungryyyyyyy." I said in a sluggish tone, I was feeling lazy and already experiencing the pain of my pregnacy, for the last month I was getting strange cravings and was eating the weirdest combations. My go to meal was chocolate coated toad meat which was at first gross turned out to be a delicious meal, one of the few things that didn't gross me out which hurt cause I was hoping to eat sweets and delicious meals Kazuma made but I couldn't eat.

     Kazuma walked in our room with a small bowl of water and a wash cloth "Kazuma here, you okay Megumin?" Kazuma asked with a hint of concern in his voice, I shook my head "My body aches, this baby is hurting my stomach and I'm hungry as all hell." I admitted, I noticed the water and wash cloth.

   "Oh this is for me to wash your body for you." Kazuma said as I groaned due to the body pain, since the body pains began I was constantly naked now since my clothes were always tight on me, and since I was in pain I couldn't groom myself so my hair was longer and untrimmed just like a bush (and i'm not refering the my hair on my head when i said the 'untrimmed' part) I gave a hazy smile and wiggled a toe at Kazuma "Go on...wash your..."

<Lemon Content>

      Kazuma chuckled a bit as he slowly began to wash my body gently singing to me and making me feel relaxed, I took a sigh of relief. "You want the Kazuma Special today Megumin?" Kazuma asked as he was first cleaning my hair, his fingers going through my hair like a hairbrush. I blushed as the Kazuma Special was helping me relax while he sexually pleased me, I nodded quickly. "Please Kazuma, my body needs your touch." I sounded so desprate, but truthfully I was damn horny thanks to these hormones and my homemade Kazuma plushie was not as good for a subsitute (Yunyun made me a Kazuma plush as a "way to relief when Kazuma was out" and its been put to good use.)

   Kazuma started at the foot of the couch where my sore legs rested above a pillow, he sniffed my feet and between my toes "You smell good." He said as I blushed, I was embrassed since I haven't bathe in a few days, "I smell bad...I do-"

     I was cut off when Kazuma began to lick my bare soles like licking ice cream, running his fingers between my toes. I held back a moan but he continued to satisfy his foot feitsh, he switched from licking my soles to sucking on all my toes slowly, nibbling on the pad of my toes I was getting very turned on.

   "Kazuma...your tongue..." I moaned loudly as everyone else entered the living room, I instantly got embrassed as all hell. Pregnant and getting my small feet worshipped all while naked and my pussy getting wet, this was a new low for me. Lalatina bit her lip and said something we never expexted to hear from someone like her "May I suggest....a six way?"

   We all looked at Lalatina with a shocked face, I was taken aback with what she said. "Its just....well....having a group sex partt....hasn't it been every guy and girls fantasy, and well...we are kinda close." Lalatina said blushing more and biting her lips, I wanted to shout at her and say she was a acting like a whore but....I couldn't. "I be lying of I didn't get that idea either Lalatina." Wiz said with an embrassed look, soon Yunyun and Chris nodded too leaving me and Kazuma embrassed.

     "Well.....Megumin?" Kazuma asked as I began to question myself about my response "What if this changes....no......they have girlfriends...but Kazuma's cum is mine....unless....gah?!" I mentally screamed until Kazuma said "If this doesn't change our current relationship, I'm up for it." I was in total disbelief, I sat up and said "I'm up for it."

    Next thing I knew Yunyun, Wiz, Chris, Lalatina and Kazuma were all naked and all of us sitting on a large master bedroom which was never used before (Never knew this had a master bedroom) Kazuma shook his head and said "Maybe this is a bad idea, I don't want to risk knocking up any of you girls up." Yunyun was the first to take the shot as she leaned close to Lalatina and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, suprising her.

      Chris did the same to Wiz, me and Kazuma just held hands closely watching the girls kiss one a other. I be lying if my pussy wasn't wet at the sight of my friends making out, I noticed Kazuma was fully erect and his breathing was getting heavy. Yunyun blushed at the sight of Kazuma's erect cock, as did the othet girls. "No wonder Megumin got knocked up, Kazuma is packing a nice sword." Chris said without a second thought, Lalatina suddenly grabbed Kazuma's cock with a hand and stroked it (slopply in fact) Yunyun leaned towards me as she gave me a soft kiss on my lips and held me close to her.

   Wiz was already getting wetter and sticked three fingers in Chris, making her mew in pleasure I began to take notice about the girls's boobs. Wiz was obviously bigger than Lalatina's but the similar between Yunyun, Wiz and Lalatina was they had inverted nipples, and while Chris and I had flat chests but with puffy nipples.

     I took notice of Kazuma was masturbating to seeing Yunyun kissing me and I couldn't blame him, he is the only guy in a party of girls. Lalatina began to hump Chris's perky behind like a dog in heat, Yunyun began to lick my nipples and giving me tiny bite marks. Wiz held out small bottles and handed one of each of the other girls excluding me, but she did give me a small sugar cube. I took the cube as the girls drank their potions but suddenly I knew what she gave us all: that busty plump litch gave us an aphrodisiac.

    Chris grabbed a handful of Lalatina's hair and pulled her closer to her body, it was a hot sight. Wiz then spoke up "Lets all help Kazuma ejaculate!" The girls then all stopped what they were doing and began to use their fingers to play with Kazuma's cock, I was getting a bit jealous. "Thats not how you please my man! I'll show you girls!" I said as I scooted myself towards Kazuma and began to blow him, using my skills as a powrful crimson demon and future wife I knew his weakness from my hands. I nearly gagged when I felt Chris began to lick my pussy whose pussy was beging licked by Wiz, etc..

   Kazuma moaned as I sucked him off my throat in a relax state despite being in a pussy eating process by the others, I gently fondled Kazuma's balls and traced my name on his stomach until he moaned "I'm cumming!" He then unleashed his usual thick load into my mouth, filling it nearly to the brim. I pulled away from Chris and began to give each girl a taste of Kazuma's sperm which was not what I expected to see when their reactions. Guess his sperm was an taste too tart for them, or due to them never having sperm ever they drank a lot of water to get rid of the after taste.

      A few minutes later and Kazuma was fucking my ass hard while I fingered Yunyun and Wiz while Chris and Lalatina were being eaten out by said girls as this whole orgy was getting more hornier and wetter. While no girl cummed (Kazuma did cum in my ass making me his 'cream filled sweetie') we wll began to let Kazuma watch us as we all began to lick each other's feet and sucking on one another toes while Kazuma was still masturbating to us, I was actually happy seeing us have fun.

Wiz pulled Lalatina's toe away and spoke "perhaps Kazuma can take turns fucking each of us anally while Megumin watches." Kazuma chuckled a bit and looked at me, I gave him a thumbs up which was the okay. Suddenlu Kazuma began to fuck all the other girls by thrusting into each girl at the same time swithing places his big cock penetrating my friends while I was masturbating and moaning loudly, I know Kauzma would never fall for anyone else but I think this is a way for us to keep us close even when we go our seperate ways in the future. I squirted hard as my fingers pinched my clit while Kazuma came on the girl's faces and fell on the floor. We decided to let Kazuma enjoy seeing me and the other girls do a five way pussy grinding session while making out hard and teasing one a other until we all squirted in unison and moaned. "Lalatina....you were right....that was a girls dream come true...you are all great friends and i love you all like sisters." I said as we all fell asleep together.

<Lemon Ended>
     After that intense sex time me and Kazuma were holding hands and looked out at the sun going down, I smiled at his gaze and poked his cheek. "Boop." I said as Kazuma chuckled and gave me a simple kiss, I was happy and I know soon our marriage and child will be coming in the future.

Author's Note: well everyone I hope this was a good lemon for you all, this next chapter will bring back the Re:Zero characters for the build up of: The Crimson Wedding (and no not what you think GOT fans) so keep up reading the story and reccomend it to your fellow kazumin fans. And sorry it took me a while to write this chapter I was busy af irl