Chapter 2

Solar was avoiding Byul for 4 months and Byul was worried for the girl as she was absent for a month. Even she didn't even say she misses the girl's presence even though they just got along once.

Byul has changed, she is always cold to anyone and serious, not the same as before.

She went to check if Yongsun had already gotten back. When she passed by the kitchen she heard Irene, Jennie and... the one she was missing the presence... Yongsun.

"You What?!" Jennie half shouted, "I...I'm pregnant, 4 months now...Please don't tell Mom and Dad, especially Yonghee, " Byul was shocked as she heard it.

"You have a boyfriend?" Irene asked, Solar shakes her head, "Then, Who is the child's Dad?" Jennie asked, Byul was nervous as she knew that they had sex 4 months ago too.

"B-Byul... we had a one-night stand after the bar... I don't know what to do, My Family didn't know this." Solar tearing up, Byul's eyes widened.

"Is that the reason why you wanted to resign?" Irene asked, Jennie hugged her cousin. Solar nodded. "Yea... I don't know what to do, she might not accept the kid... I better go and just run away," Byul quickly went back to her office, she didn't know what to do either.

"I fucked up..." Byul said, After an hour, Someone knocked on her office.

"Wheeinaa, I told you. I don't want to eat!!! And I don't want anyone to be here, I want to be alone!!" Byul shouted, she looked back and was shocked as she saw Solar standing at the door.

"Y-Yongsun... How are you?" Byul asked, She quickly stood up and Solar just handed an envelope. "I just came to pass my resignation, Ms. Moon..."

"B-but... Why? If the reason is about the thing that happened, Please... I'm sorry if that happened, I've just been drinking alcohol that night." Byul said,

"It was nice working here, Ms. Moon... But, It was a final decision of mine to resign. It was a personal reason," Solar said and bowed. Byul quickly chased Solar who ran out of her office.

"Yong, Is that mine?" Byul asked, Solar stopped and looked back. "Who?"

"That child you were carrying?" Byul asked, Solar just walks. "I heard you talking with Irene and Jennie earlier... Please, I wanna know..." Byul begged, Some employees were looking at them, even her friends as they heard Byul.

"Is that my child?" Byul asked again, "Why do you care?" Solar asked then looked back.

"Is that mine?!" Byul half shouted, holding her tears, "Yes, It's yours! But don't worry about it... We won't disturb and ask you for something, Or even see us again," Solar said, Byul quickly ran to Solar.

"Don't leave me... Don't put away my child to me, I will take care of you and our baby, Please?" Byul said as she hugged Solar.

"I don't want her to grow up without her dad. I... will pursue and love you, Yongsun. Just let me be with my child too, Please?" Byul teared up, hugging Solar which made Her friends and employees shocked as they knew Byul had changed and was not like that.

"Let me go..." Solar said, "I won't play and flirt with anyone, I will stop, just let me take care of the two of you..." Byul begged, "I will throw up in your face or you will let me go to the bathroom?" Solar asked, Byul quickly let go of the girl.

Solar threw up at the restroom and Byul, Irene and Jennie followed her, "Are you okay now?" Byul worriedly asked, rubbing the girl's back.

As Solar was done, Byul helped her.

"Shall we go to the doctor? Do you feel alright? Are you okay?" Byul worriedly asked, Irene and Jennie chuckled. "It was her symptoms that's why she threw up," Irene said, Byul looked at them and quickly went back to Yongsun.