Chapter 5

Solar just roamed Byul's office because she was bored waiting for Byul who was working.

"Byul, Do you have siblings?" Solar asked, roaming around. "I don't have..." Byul said while focused on her laptop. Solar sat on the chair in front of Byul and stared at the girl who was working.

"What is your favorite food?" Solar asked, resting her head on the table while looking at Byul. "Ramen, Kimchi, Pizza, Braised Spicy Chicken, Pork Belly, Octopus, and Sweet Potatoes..." Byul said, focused on her laptop.

"Your Birthday?"

"December 22," Byul said, Solar was smiling when she was getting her wants.

"Your Blood Type?"

"Type B"

"Uhmm... Do you have pets? Like a dog or cat?"

"I don't have..."

"I'm pretty?" As Solar asked, Byul looked at her and touched her chin. "A lot..." Byul said and even wink which made Solar blush.

"Are you sure you didn't pregnant with the girls you fucked before?" Solar asked, Byul set aside her laptop and looked at Solar's eyes. "No, Don't make yourself jealous..."

"Why did you accept the kid quickly even when you just knew each other like once?" Solar asked, "Come here..." Byul said and Solar walks to her.

Byul let the girl sit on her lap then she hugged her. "I don't know either but when I found out, I was happy... I actually worried after you left me in my room that day. What if you didn't show up again and just resigned, then I was anxious when they said you haven't gone for a whole month and of course, I couldn't catch you in your area too... I really wanted to talk to you about the thing and actually worried about you... "

"I would admit that I missed you, I don't know I felt that but I swear, After that night and your disappearance I didn't go out to my office except for meetings and I always declined their offers to have fun and drink at the bar... I told myself If something really happened to you, I really blame myself for asking you to drink with me that night... Then, When I checked your area I heard you, Irene and Jen were talking. I was happy that time when I heard you and you came back but when I heard you were almost 4 months pregnant I was scared and I think that It was mine and I found out that it was really mine... "

"I was really happy to see you that day but kind of sad because you wanted to resign here. I felt pity when you said that you wouldn't show up along with our baby or something. But, When you agreed to me I was really happy. Dad might be right that it was really a big responsibility but it was here, I will do everything for you and our baby. I don't want her to grow up with only one parent on her side, "Byul said, Solar was attentively listening to her.

"So you just felt pity, that's why you accepted the baby?"

"No, Because I want you both to have a better life. I could prove myself that I might be the playgirl everyone knows but I could change for the two of you," Byul said, Solar smiled while Stroking Byul's hair.

"When did you start to like me?"

"I was admiring you when you passed the file I needed the same week of the Bar Thingy then it was started there I guess..." Byul shyly said,

"Any questions?" Byul asked, "What is your perfume? I like your scent..." Solar said and quickly sniffed Byul's neck,

"I'm using creed right now..." Byul said she got her laptop again and worked while Solar was still sitting on her lap.

---

Byul was finishing her work when Solar spoke, "Do you love me?" Solar asked out of nowhere.

"All of a sudden? Of course, I love you... I wouldn't let myself be embarrassed in front of my employees..." Byul said, Solar chuckled as she remembered the scene earlier.