Chapter 15

Solar was taking care of Insook while Byul was just looking and cleaning her office.

"She's younger than Haneul..." Solar said as she looked at the Birth Certificate of the kid. "She really looks like you and kind of like Haneun..." Solar uttered,

"Hi, I'm your Mom..." Solar softly said, playing with the kid, "Just ask me if you want to have another baby, I can give it to you..." Byul cheesing said, Solar frowned at him.

"It was okay for me if you are the one who will give birth..." Solar uttered, Byul pouted.

"You already have 3 kids, stay put your dick there..." Solar exclaimed, "Stay in your pussy?" Byul asked, Solar removed her heels and was about to throw them to Byul.

"Why?! You love it though!" Byul exclaimed, "Shut up your mouth!"

"Baby, Let's go home. I'm craving for you again..." Byul pleaded, "Yong-ah, Jebal~" Byul sat on the floor.

"I will kick you, I swear. Stand up there, Byul. Insook is sleeping!" Solar exclaimed, Byul just pouted and sat on the other couch.

"Where will we sleep?" Byul asked, "You at the couch..." Solar said, Byul's eyes widened. "What? Then, I won't go home... I will sleep here," Byul sulked.

"Okay, We'll go home now..." Solar said, get Insook's stop. "Aaahhh... Babe, I'm your girlfriend~" Byul whines, She quickly gets her stuff and coat and then chases her girlfriend. She gets the stuff to Solar.

"Whee! I'll go home now!" Byul shouted as she saw Wheein, the girl nodded.

---

"Let's fetch the two..." Solar said, "You said we won't fetch them?" Byul asked,

"I changed my mind," Solar said, Byul pouted and just drove to Solar's house.

"Babe, how would we tell it to Haeun? I'm scared... What would your family think?" Byul scaredly asked, Solar looked at her. "I told you everyone will understand you, Unnie might already tell Mom and Dad about the result to Mom and Dad..." Solar said, Byul parked the car and she was nervous about her Daughter's reaction.

"I'm more scared of Haeun, Yong..." Byul said, Solar chuckled. "That's my girl..." Solar proudly said,

Byul gets her girl's stuff and also the baby's stuff. They went in and Haeun ran to them.

"Mommy! Dada!" Haeun Happily said, Byul kneel and hug her daughter. "How's my Baby? Did you behave to Auntie and Grannies?" Byul asked,

"I slept beside Haneul and Auntie Yonghee played with me and Haneul. Then, Grandma cooked me a pancake," Haeun uttered. She hadn't seen the baby in Solar's arms as she ran to Byul.

"Did you miss Dada?" Byul asked, Haeun nodded. "Mommy, Where did you — oh my gosh, Is that a baby?" Haeun asked as she looked at Solar.

They went to the living room where Solar's Family are. Haeun kept asking her parents about the baby.

"She is... Y-your... S-Sister, Baby..." Byul nervously said, Haeun shakes her head. "No, Haneul is my only brother..."

"Insook...is also part of... our family, Baby... She's your Youngest Sister..." Byul explains, Haeun cries and throws punches at Byul.

"But, Mommy... is not pwegnant!" Haeun said between her tears, Byul looked down as she wiped her tears. "I... It wasn't from... Mommy..." Byul said,

"You are Bad! I hate you, Dada! You are bad!" Haeun shouted, crying. Throw punches to Byul.

Byul just accepts her daughter's words and punches. Haeun ran to her auntie.

"She will understand soon, Babe. She is a kid and you know she's fragile..." Solar comforted her girl. "I... I'm sorry, Auntie... Uncle... Sorry," Byul said between her tears.