Chapter 18

"Mommy! Dada!" Haeun Happily exclaimed as she saw her parents go in. The two went to the living room where everyone was. 

"How's the date, Dada? Do you guys enjoy it?" Haeun asked, "Oohhh... Date?" Solar asked, she glanced at Byul. 

"Aahh, Babe... Did you forget quickly? Our Date... Last night," Byul said, Solar blinked her eyes. Haeun was just looking at her parents' answers. 

"It was so good... Maybe, Dada and I will go there again next time, Right Babe?" Solar asked, Byul's eyes widened. "Really?" Byul asked, 

"I guess mommy loves it..." Byul said, smirking. Yonghee shakes her head, "I wanna go there too with the babies!" Haeun said, Solar choked. 

"Mommy, Are you okay?" Haeun asked, Solar nodded. "Oooh... Yeah, maybe next time" Solar uttered, 

"Did you behave here?" Solar asked, Haeun nodded. As Haeun went to Solar's room, Solar quickly smacked her girl's head. 

"Ouch! That hurts! What did I do?" Byul asked, rubbing her head. "You didn't tell me that you told her we went on a date yesterday!" Solar exclaimed, 

"You answered her right, You enjoyed it..." Byul said, Solar threw a cushion to Byul's face. "I asked you too early where you wanted to go but you said just stay there..." Byul uttered, Solar deathly glaring at her. 

"Okay, I'll shut up..." Byul quickly said, 

---

The day had passed and Byul's gift just came to her office. 

As she went home, she quickly went to Solar to give her gifts. "Babe, I'm home," Byul said, Solar and Haeun were in the living room, watching. 

"Omo!" Solar exclaimed,  Byul kissed her girl's head. "I told you, I still have gifts on their way? This is it... My gifts," 

MB GIFTS:

"What the heck,  Babe?" Solar uttered, "Open it

"What the heck,  Babe?" Solar uttered, "Open it..."

Solar quickly opened the Dior and she was surprised as she get the box

DIOR: