Chapter 16

-YS BIRTHDAY-

Byul went to her work so early as she wanted to finish her work and did not even bother to wake up her family. 

It was already 7 a.m. and Solar and Haeun woke up, "Mommy  Happy Birthday!" Haeun happily exclaimed as she went out to their room and ran to her mom. 

"Aigoo... Gomawo, Baby... You look excited today..." Solar said, Haeun chuckled and hugged her mom. 

"Your Birthday so we will eat outside again and I will see the aunties and grannies again..." Haeun said, Solar chuckled. "Okay, I'll cook out breakfast first," 

---

They were eating when Someone doorbell, Solar checked the doorbell. 

"For Ms. Kim Yongsun," Solar eyes widened, "Omo! Who sent this?" Solar asked, The delivery guys check the name. 

"From...Ms. Moonbyul," Solar quickly smiled as she heard her girl's name  "Oh! Thank you..." 

MB DELIVER:

"Who sent that mommy?" Haeun asked, Solar smiled, "Daddy

"Who sent that mommy?" Haeun asked, Solar smiled, "Daddy..." Solar happily said, she quickly put the bouquet and gift on the table and got her phone to call Byul. 

Byul quickly answered the call. 

"Yes, Baby? Good Morning My Birthday Girl..." Byul sweetly said, "Good Morning too, I just received your delivery... Gomawo, This bracelet is so pretty!" Solar happily said, looking at the bracelet. 

"Happy Birthday, Sexy~," Byul said, "Aigoo..." 

"Go and have your breakfast, are the kids already awake?" Byul asked, "Nope, just the hamster awake..." Solar said, 

"Dada, Good Morning ~" Haeun sweetly said, "Good Morning too, Have your breakfast now... I'll go back to my work so I can go home early..." Byul said, 

"Alright, Bye-bye. Love you" Haeun said, "I love you two... Bye-bye" Byul said and Solar ended the call. 

---

Byul was busy with her work but still managed to surprise her girlfriend. 

It was her off and she was now heading home and of course, she had a surprise for her lovely girlfriend. 

"Oh! Dada was here!!" Haeun exclaimed, They waited for Byul to come in as Haeun, Haneul and Insook were in the living room while Solar was taking a bath. 

"Guys, I'm Home!" Byul exclaimed, She went in and held a bouquet. "You really prepared, Dada..." Haeun said, Byul kissed her children. 

"Of course, It's Mommy's Birthday so where's the birthday girl?" Byul asked, She put the bouquet on the center table. "She's taking a bath," Haeun said. The two crawl to Byul as she sits on the floor mat.